• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

rich guy gets away with fucking 13yo jb

arabmoney

Joke
this guy would be in jail if it was a normal person. fuck the justice system. There was another guy that did something similar. He was rich but not super rich like this guy.

Doug Richard trial: Ex-Dragons' Den star cleared of child sex charges by jury at Old Bailey

Richard, 57, admitted having sex with the girl he met on a sugar daddy website, but said he believed she was 17-years-old

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/doug-richard-trial-ex-dragons-7269063

Foxx

Average Guy
I hate how there are no pics of the girl when they are under 18. I want to see exactly what this guy risked his freedom to put his dick in.

Stitches

Banned
I don't agree with this, but the girl lied and theres a good chance she passes for much older. I've got no sympathy for pedos, but I believe he was deceived by the thot in training.

ugliest

Champion
great tbh 14-17 is prime imo and legal in my country

DeformedChest

Regular
reminder hs jocks get prime pussy for free not even billionaires can compare

chad007

Joke
fuckgoebbelz said:
If JBs want to be fucked by old people I don't care at all if old people fuck JBs. I wish more JBs wanted to be fucked by older people really, I mean I don't know why people care. JB wanted to fuck some old guy. Old guy wanted to fuck JB. There is no problem here. I mean if she were like 7 or something it would be different because they are largely oblivious and have unawareness, but 13 year old knows what a dick is they are not little children. Lots of these JBs going on dating apps and shit lying about their age even, they know of age of consent, they know that people want to fuck them, they go out of their way so they can be fucked by adults even lying of their age because they want adult cock and know it will be easier to get if they lie of their age. Completely fine, nothing scandalous at all.

Would be better to have low age of consent and special rules for fucking JBs to make it illegal to exploit stupid JBs and protect JBs more, but if JBs actually want to fuck anyone at all I do not care, if some JB wants to fuck a 100 year old I do not care.

Just lol at having taboo against fucking the most prime girls after some magical cut off age. If a JB wants to fuck you then be happy about it that you get to fuck prime girl, rather than have moral panic from some tabloid newspaper on sex trafficking 135 years ago lmao. Oh all the HS slayers fucked JBs but now you are some magic number older so even though prime JB wants to fuck you it is bad to fuck them, yeeeaaaahhh I don't think we need Chads to have government enforced JB monopoly, JBs can fuck who they want to.

Why have moral panic of fucking prime girls, who want to fuck you? Oh noez it is immoral, instead fuck an old bitch who got fucked by chads when she was a JB, and let chads fuck the JBs, anything else is immoral.

op is making the point that the rich guy got away with fucking jbs whereas a average guy would have been in jail. If an average guy can't get away with fucking a jb then neither should a rich guy.