• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rhinoplasty Before and After

Haven't seen many of these on here. I had rhinoplasty when I was 15, feel free to ask me anything.

lindpl

Joke
why would u have a rhino at 15 ?

nose haven't finished growing at that age

lindpl said:
why would u have a rhino at 15 ?

nose haven't finished growing at that age

The doctor said that I had to be at least 16, I lied about being 16. He said that it hasn't stopped growing, but I thought that noses never stop growing. Anyway, I was being rash, but I really don't regret it.

Surgerymax

Educational Account
Looks great. Love to see more and more people open to surgery to fix things and just be done with it :)

I never recommend surgery for under 18.

It is true cartilagenous tissue grow for your entire life but it comes to a relative plateua around 18-21

EDIT: I never recommend elective COSMETIC surgery for under 18, 99% of the time.

Surgerymax said:
Looks great. Love to see more and more people open to surgery to fix things and just be done with it :)

It is true cartilagenous tissue grow for your entire life but it comes to a relative plateua around 18-21

EDIT: I never recommend elective COSMETIC surgery for under 18, 99% of the time.

And when do you recommend it for the remaining 1%?

Surgerymax

Educational Account
shortshorts said:
Surgerymax said:

And when do you recommend it for the remaining 1%?

Major & objective deformity which can affect have a life-long impact on self esteem and self actualization.

(as opposed to minor subjective aesthetic short comings)

My rules are in no way absolute across the board - just where I stand.