Rhinoplasty and Filling out Hollowed out areas

MorphIncel

Slayer
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Guys guys guys[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I will be making an appointment tomorrow for my rhinoplasty. i dont know how i can really find out whether he is good or not[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rhinoplasty[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]My face is a bit of a long face (a bit like batemans who gets called horse face) and my nose is a bit longer like that, which is ok so far.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]my nose tip is a bit droopy and bulbous, if the lightning is good everything is OKayish but in certain club lights my nose looks pretty long and makes my face instantly subhuman (i checked it myself in different lights).[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The other thing is my nose has a bit of paranasal growth..the part where paranasal hollows are/begin, my nose gets kinda wide a bit (bone) and i would wanna get rid of that as it makes my face smaller/thinner/narrower[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I want my nose to be like batemans as it would fit my face pretty good: long, thin and sharp/pointy tip. Woudlk that be possible? what are the limitations.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Filling out hollows with fillers[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]My midface is also retruded it seems like which I wasnt even aware of pre-sluthate times. The worst part is my paranasal hollowing and the upper cheek region right after the undereyelid.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I would wanna get those parts filled out with fillers, wanna get rid of negative orbital vector, paranasal hollowing, and upper cheek region to fill out my retruded/retruded midface (since i am REALLY thin so I get those parts hollowed out)[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thoughts?[/font]

MorphIncel

Slayer
my nose is not that overprojecting, it is just the tip is droopy and kinda roundish

i tried pushing the tip of my nose up with my fingers and it looked muhc better, however the tip was still a bit fat - still much better and even more from the profile view

i marked the parts where my flaws are on the pic of bateman above. the red part hangs too low and the orange part is where the bone / nose is wide..a bit too wide

heilsa

Slayer
not sure if that is a good idea then

small nose = femine

high nasolabial angle = femine

MorphIncel

Slayer
Thanks fro your response, finally someone who is truly helping!

the thing is the lenght of my nose is good just the tip is too droopy (definitely not the 90-95°) and makes my face under certain light angles subhuman!!

if i push the tip up, its ok...so this is what i will be going for, my nose DEFINITELY needs surgery

also, my face is kinda narrow and thin and my nose is too wide, i would like to have the bone broke and slimmed down.

i am not looking/going for a DOM face, i dont have the face for that, i want a nose that suits my features ..and nick's nose looks perfect imo

lltvyr

Slayer
Be aware! Rhinoplasty can make your philtrum longer. Pick your surgeon carefully!

MorphIncel

Slayer
Thanks, also thought about that. I cannot really imagine myself without that droopy tip so it will definitely make my philtrum longer lol

I dont know how much is normal tho...also I have heard that some do a upper lip lift as well with a rhinoplasty ??

piX

Banned
The fuck is a retruded midface

Post pics

lltvyr

Slayer
Due to cutting of depressor nasi muscle it can become loss mobile, so less teeth show while smiling perhaps. Those are my main concerns, because I want to let my deviated nose cut.

MorphIncel

Slayer
piX said:
The fuck is a retruded midface

Post pics

Hollowed out areas in the midface: under eye hollows, no (upper)cheeks, paranasal hollowing. Want to get a rhino and then get those areas filled out CAREFULLY with dermal fillers

I am very skinny, very very small BF%

MorphIncel

Slayer
lltvyr said:
Under eye hollows is lack of fat around eyes.
Yeah ok, someone from SH called all of it what I just mentioned as "recessed midface" and I adopted that expression..

However, yeah, rhino + filling out those areas to looksmax for real.

I will follow through, I got the money ready etc., I am just making the necessary appointments

Any other advice as to "how can i be sure the surgeon is good"? Or how can I find a good one? I was in another rhinoplasty forum and got one recommended by a forum user..