rewqqewrewrqewrqewrq

LostTuna

Gigachad
if we are talking about unorthodox intelligence and next levels of thinking i'm actually one of the smartest, if not THE smartest ppl here

@Bukowski seems highest IQ tbh due to the straight faced satirical nature of his posts.

IsaacNewton

Coper
mrz said:
Browcel said:
Iq at a certain age doesn't matter. All that matters is what you have now. Live in the moment.
Yeah but for example sephon asked about the property of how you can have 1:100 odds of something and still fail to achieve it after 100 attempts, and I told him it is related to statistical independence, and this makes me look high IQ to you to know such a thing, but:

And Sephon claims to have an IQ of 130? Just lol at how someone could possibly fail to understand that... it follows a basic binomial distribution which is an extremely easy formula compared to something in mathematics.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
@"Sui Generis II"
@"mrz" and
@"GeneticDeadEnd"

They also happen to be older than most here (no correlation though).

iftsj

Banned
Sui Generis II said:
I believe @"iftsj" was tested as a child, and the results of his test revealed that his IQ was somewhere in the 140 range.

He also skipped several grades, if I recall correctly.

If all of that is true, he probably has the highest IQ on here.
This , i found back the paper and its 152 even, also finished school a 14 skipping several classes :banderas:  help me with my tinder thread when you have a little time boyo plz

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
iftsj said:
Sui Generis II said:
I believe @"iftsj" was tested as a child, and the results of his test revealed that his IQ was somewhere in the 140 range.

He also skipped several grades, if I recall correctly.

If all of that is true, he probably has the highest IQ on here.
This , i found back the paper and its 152 even, also finished school a 14 skipping several classes :banderas:  help me with my tinder thread when you have a little time boyo plz

At what standard deviation? Or was it a ratio IQ?