rewqerqwewrqewrqerwq

handsomealien

Banned
@Browcel, I understand your pain on this issue. I too have experienced similar occurrences within the past couple of weeks which has ultimately led me to make the decision to buy a new computer - this time taking the correct precautions to protect myself from malware. I recommend you do the same and destroy your hard drive. 

I see that you believe the recent denial of service attacks on the site are in some way related to the infected state of the site; let me tell you now this is 100% wrong. Victory is trying his very best to fight off the DDoSers by upping the CloudFlare rating to a state of pure panic, he is in meltdown mode and had no other option, I hope you understand. However, pressing on wards, I believe you are getting confused between malware and a botnet. A botnet is a group of bots, commonly used to take down a website in denial of service attacks. Malware is unrelated to the DDoS attacks, now that you have this understanding I hope you can move upwards in the world of computing and become a good integrated member of online communities, pass the knowledge on and prosper in the New Year.

Now that I've made that brief note we should continue with the original discussion of Lookism.net's great infection of 2016. Where was I? Oh yes, destroying the hard drive. There is only one true way to destroy a hard drive; you need to pulverize the magnetic platter inside. Take a T7 screwdriver (check eBay or other relevant sources if you do not have one readily available) and remove all accessible screws. Take a hammer of preference (any size and shape) and begin to bash the sides of the hard drive until you are able to remove the round silver platter from inside the enclosure. Take a large axe or knife and slash the silver platter repeatedly, scratch the fuck out of this evil life ruiner! Destroy it with the power of 1000 incels. Do not take pity on it at any point, fucking DESTROY IT kid. Now you are done, just be sure to recycle it. 

Now that you are safe and hopefully using another, newer, protected PC, I will continue and let you know exactly what is currently happening on this site.

Nobody is safe, I'm telling you, fucking nobody. This site is a honeypot for doxxers and FBI informants, nobody is your friend. I was talking to a good friend of mine on Skype earlier about the recent fiasco involving our resident informant @sephy. This kid infiltrated our shoutbox posing as a poor helpless incel, we took him in as our own and shared various methods (how to hide bodies, how to dox subhumans to name a few) with him. How did he repay us you may ask? He fucking betrayed us, man. He is constantly on the phone with his supervisors over at the en-ess-ay reporting our every move. I've grown to live with @sephy and his wicked ways, I have come to terms with my ultimate downfall at the hands of @sephy and realised it will soon be my time. I shall flee the country by sunrise and continue my worthless life in Eastern Europe, that way @sephy nor @"Sui Generis II" will be able to capture me or expedite me to face a court of law. 

My malware detector is going off as we speak, just don't click any links! I'm telling you. I'm sat in the corner of my basement paranoid as fuck right now. DO NOT click the links and DO NOT click the ads. I'm pretty sure those ads are fucking laced with malware. I've scanned this site a few times and it's definitely infected with multiple keyloggers, IP grabbers and probably some FUD RAT files. 

Please be more careful with what you are doing and sharing here, if you need any more information do not hesitate to reply here or PM me.

ZordoNado

Coper
Which one do you use? I have kaspersky + malwarebytes on and they pick nothng

caged at seeing "qewrerwqewrrqwqewr ewrqerwqqewr" after that long post

deja vu from talking to mrz a lot