Reviewing arterial stiffness in response to prolonged resistance training

Aparat

Normie
Someone made a post yesterday to aware us and it seems legit so far.
To prevent arterial stiffness you'd have to do an aerobic exercise right after resistance training(allegedly).
Edit: It seems training with high volume helps prevent arterial stiffness from elevated blood pressure.

lltvyr

Slayer
elevated blood pressure is good -- it makes the facial skin red

Aparat

Normie
lltvyr said:
elevated blood pressure is good -- it makes the facial skin red
I think my red fingers may be due to lifting. It doesn't seem to be raynaud's disease.

Aparat

Normie
Does anyone else's fingers often turn red?

Yul Brynner

Slayer
It was me. 

I've been doing everything to lesson [font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]arterial stiffness. Eating low fat diet, doing aerobics and avoiding heavy lifting. Without [font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]arterial stiffness you'll have rock hard boners and morning wood every morning (if your T levels are high enough)[/font][/font]

I think the reason why so many lifters can't get their dicks up is because of [font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]arterial stiffness due to heavy lifting and high saturated fat diets. [/font]

Aparat

Normie
Yul Brynner said:
It was me. 

I've been doing everything to lesson [font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]arterial stiffness. Eating low fat diet, doing aerobics and avoiding heavy lifting. Without [font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]arterial stiffness you'll have rock hard boners and morning wood every morning (if your T levels are high enough)[/font][/font]

I think the reason why so many lifters can't get their dicks up is because of [font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]arterial stiffness due to heavy lifting and high saturated fat diets. [/font]
Not sure about sat fat, but damn - that's unsettling. Can't looksmax without fucking some other shit up.

Yul Brynner

Slayer
Aparat said:
Yul Brynner said:
It was me. 

Not sure about sat fat, but damn - that's unsettling. Can't looksmax without fucking some other shit up.
Well i know that's what happens because it happened to me. Even though i was really horny i couldn't get erections properly. There was no blood flow down there. Plus i've been sweating a lot and i get tired really quickly. My blood pressure is high, if i continued to eat high saturated fats i would get a heart attack in a few years.

Aparat

Normie
Yul Brynner said:
Aparat said:
Well i know that's what happens because it happened to me. Even though i was really horny i couldn't get erections properly. There was no blood flow down there. Plus i've been sweating a lot and i get tired really quickly. My blood pressure is high, if i continued to eat high saturated fats i would get a heart attack in a few years.
:glasses:

Have you looked into acceptable blood pressure for someone that engages in such activities? Perhaps there's certain threshold in which you'd still be healthy? Similar to when someone eats a high cholesterol diet so their cholesterol rises in response, but it may not be unhealthy.
I'm going to buy one of those devices that measure blood pressure.