• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Retin A and blackheads

Se55

𝔾𝕠𝕕 𝕠𝕗 π”»π•’π•£π•œπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€
Shitposters
This shit eradicates them

Used to have some small blackhead on my nose, now can walk up to the mirror at 1 mm distance and you still can’t see any

OrB_BrO

For how long have you been using it? When did you start seeing results?

Se55

Shitposters
For how long have you been using it? When did you start seeing results?
1 month rn
I already have God tier skin, just using it for prevention regarding anti-aging

JawBONE

Rotter
I need to get rid of them. But what are the side effects of retin a?

Se55

Shitposters
I need to get rid of them. But what are the side effects of retin a?
Generally? Some people can get irritation or break outs when they first start using it, hence why they start once a week, then bump to twice a week etc…But it goes away once the body builds a tolerance

I applied hefty amount from day 1, everyday lol. No side effects for me other than small skin flaking (which is a good sign, means the retin A it’s working)

In the long term it’s a great investment brother. You’ll look 25 in your 50’s. Just make sure to always wear SPF if you use retin A

YourMaxilla

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
Retin A never did shit for my acne. It’s made my skin look very soft and collagen rich tho

Se55

Shitposters
Retin A never did shit for me acne. It’s made my skin look very soft and collagen rich tho
Idk about acne as I never suffered from that issue. I use it for the latter reason you mentioned, anti-aging…it seems to work great for that

YourMaxilla

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
Idk about acne as I never suffered from that issue. I use it for the latter reason you mentioned, anti-aging…it seems to work great for that
I guess blackheads can be thrown into the same category as acne, never helped with those either tbh, and my acne was a mild case. Great for anti-aging tho

JawBONE

Rotter
Generally? Some people can get irritation or break outs when they first start using it, hence why they start once a week, then bump to twice a week etc…But it goes away once the body builds a tolerance

I applied hefty amount from day 1, everyday lol. No side effects for me other than small skin flaking (which is a good sign, means the retin A it’s working)

In the long term it’s a great investment brother. You’ll look 25 in your 50’s. Just make sure to always wear SPF if you use retin A
I’ll look into it I want Rob Lowe Tier aging.
98E6CF15-A5BD-4E4D-8693-9252BF40C122.jpeg

Se55

Shitposters
I guess blackheads can be thrown into the same category as acne, never helped with those either tbh, and my acne was a mild case
Maybe
Mine were not visible unless came close to the mirror, had them on nose. But after 1 month of retin A, it’s all gone

Unlucky how retin A didn’t work for ya. But have you found something that worked for your mild acne eventually?

YourMaxilla

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
Maybe
Mine were not visible unless came close to the mirror, had them on nose. But after 1 month of retin A, it’s all gone

Unlucky how retin A didn’t work for ya. But have you found something that worked for your mild acne eventually?
Nothing really. Washing my face seems to help And improving my diet helps as well. I would say the acne is pretty mild so if my hygiene is good and I’m eating properly, it’s not really much of an issue. If I start eating lots of sugar tho and stop washing my face, it gets a lot worse.

Bdf123

Joke
Maybe

I have curology and this is my dose I've never tried it before... is this a good starting dose? Should I ask them to increase it?
20211014_093908.jpg

Se55

Shitposters
I have curology and this is my dose I've never tried it before... is this a good starting dose? Should I ask them to increase it?
View attachment 323581
Dosage is too small imo bro. Smallest dose should be 0.025%, but I personally recommend starting on 0.05%

Se55

Shitposters

sogekin

Megastar
Holy shit

No where near that level, mine looked better even than the second pic when I started haha

but no, retin A is a cream bro
I have them, i will use retin a temporary till rid of them. Where u bought retin a

CUNTPUNT

Regular
I’ll have to look Into this. Those black strips don’t work against my blackheads.

Se55

Shitposters
I have them, i will use retin a temporary till rid of them. Where u bought retin a

This is the one I use

CUNTPUNT

Regular

DeservesStacy

Joke
Rotters
do you have oily skin, esp in the nose? Did you notice any change on that