• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Retarded scientists confirm inject theory, surprise surprise

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Lol, these fucking lab-rats are always so god damn slow. They have no chanse agains professor RealRob when it comes to this.

Study: Testosterone therapy as effective, or more effective, than anti depressants

http://www.sciencemediacentre.org/e...one-treatment-and-depressive-symptoms-in-men/

[font=Georgia,] Firstly, that testosterone administration is an effective treatment for depression in men.  As effective, in fact, as standard anti-depressants (In the interview he claim it might very well be more effective tho, which IMO is true).[/font]

[font=Georgia,]“Secondly, that higher doses are more effective.  [/font]This is what one would expect if testosterone is a genuine therapy.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...epression-in-men/id1227007379?i=1000423860594

Higher doses are more effective!

U know what to do boyos, inject that shit.

Inject it.

INJECT

:kim:

The_Coordinate

Owner
Staff member
Admin
I've cruised for 8 months on 250 mg of Test E weekly before. I'd do it again but don't want to disable my endocrine system. Wish there was a way around it.

poontang

confirmed joymax alt
Shitposters
I makes sense.

Test is a hormone. It will have broader reaching influence than neurotransmitters

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Admin said:
I've cruised for 8 months on 250 mg of Test E weekly before. I'd do it again but don't want to disable my endocrine system. Wish there was a way around it.

Who cares, just do it. Your endicrine system is trash anyway due to the estrogen-attack from food, air and water.

poontang said:
I makes sense.

Test is a hormone. It will have broader reaching influence than neurotransmitters

I believe the reason why so many people are depressed these days is due to fucked up hormones (which regulates neurotransmitters), not only testosterone ofcourse but cortisol, prolactin etc etc.

i injected for 6 weeks once and still cried about oneitis (although i fucked other girls anyway while onT)

injecting t dont remove heart break bro 
@realrob

QFT

Regular
RealRob said:
Admin said:

Who cares, just do it. Your endicrine system is trash anyway due to the estrogen-attack from food, air and water.

poontang said:
I makes sense.

I believe the reason why so many people are depressed these days is due to fucked up hormones (which regulates neurotransmitters), not only testosterone ofcourse but cortisol, prolactin etc etc.

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
strongly considering perma cruising on 250mg since i wont live another 1-2 years anyway, might as well die ripped. need to fix my back though so i can workout again first

aspiedotnet

Machine
Rotters
is there a reason to inject if one wants to stay bachelor?

Josh said:
strongly considering perma cruising on 250mg since i wont live another 1-2 years anyway, might as well die ripped. need to fix my back though so i can workout again first

ironically it might actually fix ur back because testosterone helps with bones, dont know ur problem but my knee pain becomes less pronounced on nofap

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
aspiedotnet said:
is there a reason to inject if one wants to stay bachelor?

Josh said:

ironically it might actually fix ur back because testosterone helps with bones, dont know ur problem but my knee pain becomes less pronounced on nofap

nah it's a herniated disc & scoliosis, it might make my left & right muscle bellies less unbalanced though which could help straighten my back

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
If you are planning on pinning.
Make sure to do ample research.
To avoid some very nasty long term side effects.

ullzzangincel

Venerated Ancestor
RealRob said:
Lol, these fucking lab-rats are always so god damn slow. They have no chanse agains professor RealRob when it comes to this.

Study: Testosterone therapy as effective, or more effective, than anti depressants

http://www.sciencemediacentre.org/e...one-treatment-and-depressive-symptoms-in-men/

[font=Georgia,] Firstly, that testosterone administration is an effective treatment for depression in men.  As effective, in fact, as standard anti-depressants (In the interview he claim it might very well be more effective tho, which IMO is true).[/font]

[font=Georgia,]“Secondly, that higher doses are more effective.  [/font]This is what one would expect if testosterone is a genuine therapy.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...epression-in-men/id1227007379?i=1000423860594

Higher doses are more effective!

U know what to do boyos, inject that shit.

Inject it.

INJECT

:kim:

This is actually legit. Depression is likely caused by physical ailments in most cases. Low testosterone could be one of them. Instead of putting on the antidepressant bandaid why not fix the problem directly?

layingdown

Regular
t is life, but make sure you boyos get your hormone levels checked before, during, and after

i've done 3 cycles, 125mg x2 per week of test E was probably the best

there is a huge rate of diminishing returns after you reach "yea that guy probably lifts or plays a sport"

after that, next stop is zyzz mode but that's not worth it IMO

upside is even after you stop, "muscle memory" gives you a big advantage

http://sciencenordic.com/steroid-effects-can-last-decades

https://www.t-nation.com/pharma/tip-steroids-muscle-memory-and-fairness

don't forget to lift, eat right, and take your creatine!

sitesofast said:
How the fuck am I supposed to find test as a rotting subhuman?

roids are the easiest drugs to buy

purplepandalabs.com

eroids.com

sarmsourcetalk.com

phuckthisgayearth

Super Lookism.net Creator
Staff member
Super Moderator
QFT said:
RealRob said:

it's pretty much accepted among researchers that this is happening

see the conference in israel addressing worrying declines in male fertility since the industrial revolution and the use of plastics

GottThaGod

Banned
Holy fuck, RealRob is the true god. Deep down I always was a believer.

:leo: :leo:

So as a natty lifter for 8 years and want to just do some shots of T for a few months do I gotta take fin as well?

Deliciadecu

Rotter
Another biased thread about "Muh inject"

It's obvious the treatment with T was more efficient, they were on depression in the first place because of low T, and then you make a logical jump + omission saying that T cures depression and that the higher the levels better