Results from the instagram experiments were??

Currycel

Normie
I messaged 5 women with asian boyfriends and 3 answered. 1 agreed to go out. No pictures because willymonfret never got banned and he will message the women

dat feel

Lookism God
this is a good experiment

post pics

MM experiments are the best

Currycel

Normie
dat feel said:
this is a good experiment

post pics

MM experiments are the best
Last time I posted pics willlymonfret ruined the experiment so I can't do that anymore. Just take my word. If you're a MM you can message HQNP girls with bfs on instagram and get 20-60% of them.

dat feel

Lookism God
how did he mess it up?

just hide their username, and put a little dot on the images so they can't be reverse image searched

i want to see this shit

which MM are you messaging them with

Currycel

Normie
dat feel said:
how did he mess it up?

just hide their username, and put a little dot on the images so they can't be reverse image searched

i want to see this shit

Willymonfret messaged the girls while I was talking to her and she stopped replying. I used marcello alvarez. 

If I do one again I will post pictures but I erased the messaged I sent them

But like I said. Only one agreed to meet up. The other ones wanted his cock but didn't want to give up their numbers. If I had way more followers and allowed them to follow me it would probably be close to 80% success rate though

chadD24

Slayer
Currycel said:
dat feel said:
how did he mess it up?

i want to see this shit

Willymonfret messaged the girls while I was talking to her and she stopped replying. I used marcello alvarez. 

If I do one again I will post pictures but I erased the messaged I sent them

But like I said. Only one agreed to meet up. The other ones wanted his cock but didn't want to give up their numbers. If I had way more followers and allowed them to follow me it would probably be close to 80% success rate though
here you go.

https://www.fiverr.com/khoshbuvai/p...e&funnel=ad4d5a40-8100-4090-a329-b24490fe57f8