• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Requesting Ban (With Letter to Lookism)

editor

Banned
To The Community of Lookism

Wow.  I can't believe I'm typing this.    I've been posting on lookism for the better part of 3 years (perhaps even more).  I have certainly made a name for myself.  I learned quite a bit, shitposted a lot, but of course none of the knowledge found here can compare even slightly to the first hand experiences and journeys you receive on your own, by that I mean go out and live life, you can only hide behind a keyboard for so long.  Go out and create beyond yourselfThere is nothing that can teach you more than real life and nothing that can strengthen you like real struggles.

To all the haters, copers, despisers of life, racists who think they have a victory by my upcoming absence.

just fucking lol.  My redpill will live on for generations by the hundreds who have read and learned from the wisdom I instilled in them.  As well as through the brave posters who stand up for justice and truth, such as spic, ptge, majinbuu, BBCtakeover and many others.  These brave strong men will carry on my legacy for years to come.  These are the men I always talk about, the ones who move the world and give life all of its meaning. Living proof of my philosophy in action; men cut from the cloth of heroism.  And to all of you above haters, I hope that you can find it in your heart to see the light, as I love and respect you and want only the best for you.  

And what would you say about those who think you are full of shit?  Who think of you as nothing more than a bluepilled coper?  who disavow your philosophy as babble? 

To answer this I would like to refer you to the quote I sent to a user when asked a somewhat similar question in a different context with a paraphrase of Ayn Rand:

Quote: said:
It doesn't matter that only a few here will grasp and achieve the full reality of man’s proper stature and the rest will betray it. It is those few that move the world and give life its meaning–and it is those few that I have always sought to address. The rest are no concern of mine; it is not me or my threads that they will betray: it is their own souls

Anything you would like to impart to anyone with the opportunity of reading this thread?

The same thing I've been saying since I joined here.  Learn to love and appreciate life, learn to not hate or knock anyone else's hustle, instead hustle for the things you want to see manifest in your own life and what you want to see in the world.
Listen, no one and nothing is perfect by any concrete objective definition, so accept you are your own worst enemy, learn to conquer yourself and change yourself and not others and you will find happiness and the highest expression of self actualization (Maslow's higher tiers) this is how we humans find happiness, not by having more than others, but by actualizing yourself and your strengths and human limitations.  By understanding and conquering yourself, that is the greatest and longest standing victory man can achieve.  

What about you?  What will you do now?

For the time being I will take a break from internet forums and other forms of distractions or at least limit them.  I've become to obsessive with them and my time often is wasted.   I will continue attending Church and helping my community. I will continue to learn about the world, get stronger and more disciplined, meet more people and form more and deeper relationships.  To find myself through my experiences and connections to others.  

I hope one day that I can meet them all.  The people of this wonderful and endless world, perhaps one day I will meet everyone including all of you (I know this isn't a realistic goal but it's one of my greatest desires) and who knows, perhaps maybe I will.

I feel at peace in my life and I have been for many years.  It all feels like a dream compared to my stressful and anxiety filled younger years.  To all the young men who are dealing with turmoil, hardship and *****.  I come to tell you that it is possible; to find happiness and get what you want out of this world.  To master yourself and find inner peace.  This is what my parents probably wanted most for me and for humanity.  I hope to help others find this peace, and may it last forever.  

My parents were amazing people and you only know me through them.  And through their tutelage and love I am the man I am today, and most importantly I am at peace; with myself, the world and the life on this sphere we can call home.  This is how we can change the world, by putting aside our primitive desires and focus on learning and understanding each other.  Our friends, our family, strangers, enemies, and everyone else.   It doesn't matter your beliefs, religion, race, nationality, appearance, what matters is that we are all unique expressions of God (or the universe or simulation or Allah, its all the same really) and as such we should afford all life all the patience and respect as we can.  And when we learn to be patient and respectful to one's self we automatically learn patience and respect to others, even if it is not immediately reciprocated.  Another person like me or you will never be born again even in 17 trillion millennia, this unique seed and life we are given deserves to be nurtured and grown to the fullest extend possible as not another like it will ever exist.  

Some may call this unnatural or use some nature fallacy to try and disprove the authenticity of my doctrine, I however find it profoundly poetic to fight against the tendency towards weakness and vice in our hearts to reach for our higher more evolved selves.   Perhaps this is the next stage in our evolution?  Either way I have no desire to argue my doctrine.  Take it or leave it.  

What does the future hold for you?

I don't know what the future holds.  But this means I can imagine the possibilities.  I firmly believe I can achieve anything I put my mind to and I will continue to run to the places where my dreams come true.  Never losing sight of my heart and what's important.   May I breathe life to those who don't have a will to nurture and see their seed reach its peak.  I will continue to grow the unique seed god gave me.   I could die tomorrow of a disease or accident and there would be nothing I could do about it.  Until that day comes, the day god allows me to breathe my last breath, I will ascend and grow.  And with my new strength I will use to inspire others to find their highest selves.  Perhaps me and others will never reach our higher selves, but it is that pursuit of growth and happiness that will guarantee a fulfilled and loving existence.   I will continue writing books on these topics, something I wanted to do all of my life and by the grace of God I got 2 published last year on Amazon and have been receiving a lot of good responses and thanks for the book.  Working out, writing, socialization, charity, communion,  meditating and reading is the best habits I will hope to continue

Another thing I know is that I will always look for the good in everything and everyone.  I will quote another post I sent to another user to close this off.  
Quote: said:
learn to see them(people) for the good in their hearts, the kindness they give to their family, the integrity they uphold to their community, the smiles and niceties they exchange with you on the street, the praise and dedication they have to something higher and greater than themselves.

TL;DR

Ban me tbh.  

@Josh I will let you do the honors if you're online since I know you wanted my ass.

Hopefully this served as motivation and I would like to sincerely thank everyone who read this entire letter from the bottom of my heart, it means the world to me to have a chance to speak to everyone like this.  

Much love, all the best and God Bless.  Jesus walks with all of you, my brothers.  May we meet in this life or perhaps the next.  May we all walk towards the future together, hand to hand and heart to heart. <3

All the best-

RL

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight

KEy21

Champion
I was probably the first person who read this entire thing and I’ll just say this to you...

I like you, but I hope I never speak with you again on here.

Josh

KEy21 said:
I was probably the first person who read this entire thing and I’ll just say this to you...

you actually read all that text
:situation:

KEy21

Champion
Josh said:
KEy21 said:

I did indeed lol.

I never read long shitposts or complaints..but when someone writes something long and passionate I figure there is some value in there  to take from it. I think when people speak from the heart it says a ton.

Josh

KEy21 said:
Josh said:
I did indeed lol.

I never read long shitposts or complaints..but when someone writes something long and passionate I figure there is some value in their to take from it. I think when people speak from the heart it says a ton.
:bean:

KEy21

Champion
With that being said here is the lineup:

May 27th

[img=49x44]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e6/7f/a0/e67fa08f720404d505b1b61eb9b97a09.jpg[/img]
Thinker

May 27th (night time)

[img=51x46]https://www.biographyonline.net/images/150/rene-descartes.jpg[/img]
Escapist

May 28th
[img=51x46]http://famous-philosophers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Thomas_Hobbes.jpg[/img]
Theorizer “quiting this forum for good”

1 day passes...(21 hours to be exact)

May 29th
[img=51x46]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...WlcbrYzEFZ_2j1e1MAo3pPT0E4hFTwcNsBmLmsx[/img]
Sophist 

Thread title: “I have taken the responsibility for carrying this broken website as the forum chad for 3 more months until uni starts again. I don’t want all my hard work to be gone for nothing”

Followed by a goodbye thread at the end of the 29th

ethmlethiqcel

Megastar
Gorilla Crew
thread theme

[video=youtube]
just once i want to be mentioned in a goodbye post

farewell