[Request] Remove my pictures

tiredoftrying

Banned
Remove all my pictures before I leave this forum. Remove them from your PC & from this forum. I don't want to be remembered as a member of this forum.

IcedEarth

Slayer
lmfao at begging in public, send pm to admin or at least quote him

@Victory

tiredoftrying

Banned
No fuck you al faggots i aint pming anyone here you retards do it and remove all my pics

just LOL at someone digging through every post to find your pics. if you want them deleted report every single post with someone quoted your pics (they will still be on mrz's computer for life though)

IcedEarth

Slayer
Ivan Fyodorovich said:
just LOL at someone digging through every post to find your pics. if you want them deleted report every single post with someone quoted your pics (they will still be on mrz's computer for life though)
oh yeah, just imagine mrz using your face on the darknet doing creepy shit and taunting the feds

posting your pics on here then crying about the consequences is like a slut letting a 5/10 frat boy fuck her at the mixer then crying rape the next day when she sees his face 

btw I deleted the pic you should pull it from imgur too

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
tiredoftrying said:
I already did and no one took care of them. Faggots
It's your fault for posting them in the first place. There's nothing we can do.

tiredoftrying

Banned
Ivan Fyodorovich said:
posting your pics on here then crying about the consequences is like a slut letting a 5/10 frat boy fuck her at the mixer then crying rape the next day when she sees his face 

It wasn't me who uploaded, fucking severe retard did

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
tiredoftrying said:
Ivan Fyodorovich said:

It wasn't me who uploaded, fucking severe retard did
Your privacy is your responsibility. If your photos are hosted on this server we can delete them. Spamming the report function isn't the answer.  You've made it worse by posting about removing the pictures, people will troll you more, and it only encourages other people to look for them. PM me and I'll try and remove any, but after a week or two I just won't care.

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
tiredoftrying said:
Remove all my pictures before I leave this forum. Remove them from your PC & from this forum. I don't want to be remembered as a member of this forum.

heilsa

Slayer
you can only hope that nobody here will go er and this forum gets publicity

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
heilsa said:
you can only hope that nobody here will go er and this forum gets publicity
LOL at that happening, he's screwed.
[hr]
RodgerRabbit said:
You can't reason with the spergers bruh.

In the year 3000 some incel archaeologist will find a dusty old encrypted HDD covered in anime sticker with your pics still on it saved in 6 different formats.