• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

reqerqwewrqerqwrqewqewr

IcedEarth

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
11
Browcel said:
I don't think the majority of men on here like tranny porn.

yes you are right about that because the majority of men in here like men
 

Anakind

Champion
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,639
Reputation
45
Browcel said:
I don't think the majority of men on here like tranny porn.

Neither does the majority of men give a shit about your opinion.


 

IcedEarth

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
11
Browcel said:
k faggot. Go masturbate to ur tranny porn, degenerate.  :rolleyes:

just so you know

60 guys read and post here

5 of them are open homos

12-15 are bisexual and would blow a tranny

12+5 =17

[ 17 / 60 ] x 100 = 28.33%

in the offline world all male homos would be 0.3%

28.33 / 0.3 = 94.43 ---> that would be an increase of 9443%

which means that if you post here it's 95 times more likely that you like to suck dick than anybody else who never found this place

enjoy your hallucinations christfag, but I bet you still dream of stuff moving in and out of your poper
 

Anakind

Champion
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,639
Reputation
45
IcedEarth said:
enjoy your hallucinations christfag, but I bet you still dream of stuff moving in and out of your poper

That nails it pretty well.
 

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
3,254
Reputation
777
99% of trannies look like males with a boob job and make up on. I have never seen a tranny which could pass as a woman. If u like trannys u must be HOMO
 

Anakind

Champion
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,639
Reputation
45
AdolfHitler said:
99% of trannies look like males with a boob job and make up on. I have never seen a tranny which could pass as a woman. If u like trannys u must be HOMO

Probably b/c you weren't aware of it.
 

DyingHope

Incel King
Oldcels
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,993
Reputation
388


I agree with OP, I don't need to see images like this that make me feel aroused and confused!
 

Anakind

Champion
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,639
Reputation
45
DyingHope said:


I agree with OP, I don't need to see images like this that make me feel aroused and confused!

I just got a boner. And I'm low T.
 
Top