REMINDER: Women are simply ruthless resource harvesters

Happy Rotter

Slayer
They want to secure the best possible genes for their offspring. They also want the best possible provider (money) for their offspring. Doesn't have to be the same guy...

Women will rinse you for whatever resources (LMS) you have, if you allow them and if they deem you worthy.

She's with you for your looks, but then you get disfigured? She's gone
You have a good job but then you get fired and can't find another? She's gone
You're semi-famous (e.g. in a cool band), but your band breaks up and you have to move back in with your parents for a while? She's gone

This is why you should NEVER invest too many emotions in a girl... you've just got to enjoy the ride until something in your life fucks up, or she moves onto a higher LMS male

Take my advice boyos, most women don't know the meaning of the word loyalty. They are cold as ice. You've got to treat them like the stupid whores they are or you'll get walked all over by one.

New Poster

JBC'ing on German renaissance jb
Girls are not scheming for their kids (thats enough shitty Evo psych for one day).  They just want hot guys, and if you're not hot you have to bring more to the table.  It's not complicated.  It's the same thing guys want -- hotness.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Very legit post. Their sexual strategy is not compatible with monogamy, in fact it is not optimal to be monogamous. Don't ever invest too much emotional capital in one woman and NEVER be sleeping with only one woman at a time, always at least 2 that way you are diversifying your own emotional capital.

It's better to be not fucking ANY chicks than to just be fucking one.

2 or more or none, srs.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
This is true, that is why the western system was set up the way it was til like the 50s with the woman dependant on the man for economic resources. This made families hold together often thru a lifetime, all that was needed for a man to get a decent woman was to have a regular job and an income.

Today, thats all out the window, fucking up the whole system and crushing the core family concept, creating hordes of single mothers where their kids statisticly speaking commit more suicide, murder, drop out of college, become poor etc etc.

smellysocks

Gigachad
how can you guys even have emotions anymore?

PSL has ripped my soul out, smashed it into smithereens and barbecued it. I can just never give that much of a shit about anyone or anything in this world ever again. Especially women, for heaven's sake. I just hide it the best I can and act normal

#3edgy5me

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
RealRob said:
This is true, that is why the western system was set up the way it was til like the 50s with the woman dependant on the man for economic resources. This made families hold together often thru a lifetime, all that was needed for a man to get a decent woman was to have a regular job and an income.

Today, thats all out the window, fucking up the whole system and crushing the core family concept, creating hordes of single mothers where their kids statisticly speaking commit more suicide, murder, drop out of college, become poor etc etc.
Yes, women were kept dependent on men because it was the only way to balance the power struggle between the two sexes, men had the ability to provide resources, women had the ability to vagina and offspring.  

But that's oppression of women!!!

What women don't know is that total sexual liberation is actually bad for them as well, which we are kinda seeing. Women hitting older age unfulfilled, miserable, looking worn out. Men, for their own good subjugated them for the majority of human history. They understood that women, unchecked, had extreme sexual power that was too tempting for them not to abuse to the fullest extent.

What we are seeing is like women being given the ring from Lord of the Rings, but unfortunately the side effect for most of them is the inability to pair bond or be happy when they finally settle down.

Happy Rotter

Slayer
New Poster said:
Girls are not scheming for their kids (thats enough shitty Evo psych for one day).  They just want hot guys, and if you're not hot you have to bring more to the table.  It's not complicated.  It's the same thing guys want -- hotness.
Nigga why do you think they want hot guys!? GOOD GENES. Even if they aren't trying to get pregnant... their brains are hardwired to seek out guys with good genes. This is why they won't fuck ugly incels even if they know they won't get pregnant

Step1

Cuck
I am not going to pretend it's about your confidence or personality. Nor am I going to deny women wanting men with high LMS value. One of the most important lessons I have learned in life is to never trust anyone when it comes to looks or money. 

Can we put the blame specifically on women though? I mean just think about it. Plenty of men trash on or bully unattractive or beta men especially in high school. Plenty of men put unattractive women into humiliation while they also bend over backwards for attractive women.