• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Reminder: USA/Canadian prime sluts are hot thanks to EU blood and EU blood only.

7dot

Joke
See all those prime, blonde sluts you see all over the place in USA and Canada making incels go Bojack?

You can thank your European overlords.

I mean USA and Canada.. what the fuck is this, 1992? Just LOL.

There's no coincidence as well that ALL of the iconic modeling ads were shoot in EU.
This right here, the most famous ad of all times:

Just LOL if you didn't grew up during summer (and still visit) Capri, carelessly tanning far from toxic environments without morons carrying smartphones everywhere.

While the circumcisedcel plebs over there were nuthugging Kidd Rock, Boyz II Men or who the fuck knows what, Trance was being invented:

If you can process those 3 facts alone without any coping, they should make you go Kent before that masterpiece finishes.

NiggaNigga

white girls may be attractive but they almost always are stuck up

id rather chill with a nice latina or some shit

ilikedicks

Joke
+1 for euro. Saw these everywhere in Milan.........

You have to head to Cali to find similar averages for US....... but US is definately up there with the most aesthetic nations (excluding the obesity rate) and definately more aesthetic than Germany or Britain but below Australia. Thing is most backwater states suck. States like California, Texas, or Florida have the hottest people and the backwater states lose out when it comes to aesthetics because all their aesthetic people move out to the aesthetic states so you have some states with mostly incels lol.

Gandharva

Banned
this is a good thread.I cant believe Vertu actually was vomiting  that drivel yesterday.

Looks_Matter

Regular
ilikedicks said:
+1 for euro. Saw these everywhere in Milan.........

You have to head to Cali to find similar averages for US....... but US is definately up there with the most aesthetic nations (excluding the obesity rate) and definately more aesthetic than Germany or Britain but below Australia. Thing is most backwater states suck. States like California, Texas, or Florida have the hottest people and the backwater states lose out when it comes to aesthetics because all their aesthetic people move out to the aesthetic states so you have some states with mostly incels lol.

These guys aren't even that hot for Milan standards. Milan=hell for an average looking guy. 

It's chock full of models (male and females) and they bang each other. They are fucking everywhere. I even have them in front of my apartment (in the building in front of mine) and they're so stupid that they fuck with the curtains open and the lights turn on. Every weekend I see them them fucking their brains out and I want to kill myself...depressing as fuck