reminder: u can't be a slayer or truly attractive as a blonde male

cats

Cuck
dark blonde is universally attractive. it doesnt look ethnic nor nerdic

Yul Brynner

Slayer
Dolph was/is incel. 

Women never threw themselves at him despite his achievements.

rigidity

Slayer
Yul Brynner said:
Dolph was/is incel. 

You have got to  be shitting me.

dark hair is better looking on men but to say you can't be a slayer as blonde is hyperbole

allindaeyes

Banned
cosmonaut said:
Yul Brynner said:
Dolph was/is incel. 

didn't he have a genius tier IQ or something
idk about that but he went to university of sydney and graduated in electrical engineering. Its one of the harder unis in aus

Badass superheroes are dark haired = Batman, Superman, Spiderman, Wolverine, Ironman, Conan ...

Subhuman heroes are blond = Aquaman, Captain America, Thor, He-man, Hawkeye...

Should tell you something.

ilikedicks

Coper
adrift said:
not true at all. blonde hair is a synonymous with high class
Blonde hair is synonymous with faggots. Infact blonde faggots look x10 more faggot than dark haired faggots. Further proof.

ilikedicks

Coper
Couldntthinkofaname said:
Badass superheroes are dark haired = Batman, Superman, Spiderman, Wolverine, Ironman, Conan ...

Subhuman heroes are blond = Aquaman, Captain America, Thor, He-man, Hawkeye...

Should tell you something.
Legit, and something i've said on puahate before. Hollywood is really redpill about what is ideal.

Do you also notice how vampires are always very pasty fair and feminine acting with posh accents or upper class wasp while werewolves who are considered more badass are almost always portrayed looking dark LOL.

allindaeyes

Banned
whatislife said:
Currycel said:
adrift said:
I'm not a stormfrontcel, and I'm not coping, I'm speaking from experience and anecdotal evidence. It's not a death sentence either, depending on the browridge.
You're talking about dark brown. Blonde hair is not good. Lots of kids have blonde hair when young and it looks good but when they grow up they get brown hair which works perfect. If it stays blonde it is not good
legit, that's actually a specific point i forgot to mention. i was blonde as a baby, super light brown as a tot and then like a medium brown with natural tints of copperish coloring (esp in the summer months) during my elementary yrs but after/during puberty it really became super dark. even tho me and my sister are both dark brown my hair is still an even darker shade than hers (and she doesn't color it) cause that's the way it's supposed to be. even in families where the blonde gene is present it's more common for it to express itself in the females rather than males.

basically the tldr is: u just might be a subhuman if ur a male with light hair, sry.
My sisters hair is actually darker than mine but its because I took to my grandmothers genes. My hair was a dirty light blondeish and became darker and darker as I am growing up. I'm in puberty and some parts of it are very dark brown but some are lighter and even light brown. Most rich white people have brown hair, the females have blonde sometimes but even those sometimes a lot of them are fake ( dyed)

allindaeyes

Banned
whatislife said:
allindaeyes said:
whatislife said:
legit, that's actually a specific point i forgot to mention. i was blonde as a baby, super light brown as a tot and then like a medium brown with natural tints of copperish coloring (esp in the summer months) during my elementary yrs but after/during puberty it really became super dark. even tho me and my sister are both dark brown my hair is still an even darker shade than hers (and she doesn't color it) cause that's the way it's supposed to be. even in families where the blonde gene is present it's more common for it to express itself in the females rather than males.

basically the tldr is: u just might be a subhuman if ur a male with light hair, sry.
My sisters hair is actually darker than mine but its because I took to my grandmothers genes. My hair was a dirty light blondeish and became darker and darker as I am growing up. I'm in puberty and some parts of it are very dark brown but some are lighter and even light brown. Most rich white people have brown hair, the females have blonde sometimes but even those sometimes a lot of them are fake ( dyed)
is your sister older? u did say you're in puberty still so keep that in mind, altho there are still exceptions ofc.

yeah too many females color their hair so it's not the most accurate way to judge this shit. all i know is that on my dutch side my dad and his 2 brothers all have brown hair but his 2 sisters are natural blondes. enough personal proof for me.
yes but she didnt take to my grandmas genes, trust me as long as I can remember and see she had darker hair. She even has darker skin

CKo

Incel
Blonde hair is a feminine trait, which is why men with blonde hair are stereotyped as faggots. Nerdic men look like albino mutants, only attractive "Nordic" men tend to have some Med/dark featured element. Look at Justin Bieber, he has blonde hair but brown eyes and olive skin. Paul Walker had Nordic features, but wavy hair and olive/tanned skin constantly.

Pure Nerdic men aren't attractive.