• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

reminder that TheTrews looks swarthy

LostTuna

Machine
@"PowerfulWonderChampion" admitted to being a hairy brown eyed portuguese type guy. one of the biggest SFcels here is actually arab. :giggle:

uglydeathcel

Banned
This guy is a greek white nationalist

This guy is ethnik arab

Adolf Hipster

Banned
@"PowerfulWonderChampion"  aka @"Gots2Be" @"TheTrews" @"Seismic" @"Candace" @"DannyStronkIII" @"Cromagnon's_Infidel" @"Incelebrity" etc etc

1. takes creepy pictures of interracial couples and posts their pictures on sloothate/lookism in multiple threads with his multiple alt accounts

2. follows around white women with mixed babies on social media and harasses them online. Even goes so far to post their personal info on lookism.net. See here:

http://lookism.net/Thread-Join-the-mudshark-shaming-movement

3. admitted that he suffers from depressions and mental health issues, that he tried to kill himself numerous times and is hence on medication which turned him into an obese landwhale

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]5 years ago I was in hospital for suicide attempt. Today that all seems like a long, long way away. I'm not saying I'm a success story or anything, but no longer have that all-consuming pain.[/font]

source: http://lookism.net/Thread-Tablets-for-depression-legit?pid=442339#pid442339

4. created at least 150 alt accounts on here and sloothate

5. admitted to having a crush on a black girl since primary school and following her since years like a creepy little fuck on her social media:

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I remember her as being intelligent, friendly, charming, softly spoken and down-to-earth kind of girl.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The last time I saw her was 15 years ago when we were in Year 6 (10 or 11 years old). [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Together with former classmates, we communicated again online in 2005. A 'reunion' which was mooted was never realised.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I spoke to her again sporadically online around 2006-07. I remember she was always interesting, polite and sweet to talk to. She seems to have stayed very down-to-earth.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Funnily enough she doesn't look that different to how I remember her. She was tall and slightly gawky as a kid. [/font]

[size=small]posting as free2rhyme on sloothate: http://slOthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=95153[/size]

6. is a racist stormfag with a potatonose and of Columbian origin

LostTuna

Machine
Adolf Hipster said:
@"PowerfulWonderChampion"  aka @"Gots2Be" @"TheTrews" @"Seismic" @"Candace" @"DannyStronkIII" @"Cromagnon's_Infidel" @"Incelebrity" etc etc

1. takes creepy pictures of interracial couples and posts their pictures on sloothate/lookism in multiple threads with his multiple alt accounts

2. follows around white women with mixed babies on social media and harasses them online. Even goes so far to post their personal info on lookism.net. See here:

http://lookism.net/Thread-Join-the-mudshark-shaming-movement

3. admitted that he suffers from depressions and mental health issues, that he tried to kill himself numerous times and is hence on medication which turned him into an obese landwhale

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]5 years ago I was in hospital for suicide attempt. Today that all seems like a long, long way away. I'm not saying I'm a success story or anything, but no longer have that all-consuming pain.[/font]

source: http://lookism.net/Thread-Tablets-for-depression-legit?pid=442339#pid442339

4. created at least 150 alt accounts on here and sloothate

5. admitted to having a crush on a black girl since primary school and following her since years like a creepy little fuck on her social media:

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I remember her as being intelligent, friendly, charming, softly spoken and down-to-earth kind of girl.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The last time I saw her was 15 years ago when we were in Year 6 (10 or 11 years old). [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Together with former classmates, we communicated again online in 2005. A 'reunion' which was mooted was never realised.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I spoke to her again sporadically online around 2006-07. I remember she was always interesting, polite and sweet to talk to. She seems to have stayed very down-to-earth.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Funnily enough she doesn't look that different to how I remember her. She was tall and slightly gawky as a kid. [/font]

[size=small]posting as free2rhyme on sloothate: http://slOthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=95153[/size]

6. is a racist stormfag with a potatonose and of Columbian origin

:jordan:

LostTuna said:
@"PowerfulWonderChampion" admitted to being a hairy brown eyed portuguese type guy. one of the biggest SFcels here is actually arab. :giggle:

All lies spread by Arabs on this site, because I dare to discuss Zayn Malik's appearance.

Members on have seen me on cam. I'm pale as a ghost, so not swarthy in the slightest. Also I don't know how that guy came up with me being fat. I wear 30" jeans.

Also Lost Tuna, you're the Syrian guy matey. Stop using the word ethnic and swarthy it might offend your family members and they might kick you out :lol:

LostTuna

Machine
PowerfulWonderChampion said:
LostTuna said:

Members have seen me on cam. I'm pale as a ghost and not swarthy at all. You're the Syrian guy matey. :lol:

bullshit lmfao. which members are these?

ur a poop eyed inbred greek/arab guy. :giggle: