reminder that i fucked a girl this year 3 times and thats still more than you guys

Invisible

Champion
You made her moan with your clitoris of a penis?

Hats off, brah.

I think I only recorded one video of me fucking my ex. And I deleted it for 2 reasons:

1: On this one particular occassion, for some unknown reason, I moaned louder than her.
2. It had the time/duration in the corner of the video. She said: "Was it only that long? It seemed longer"

"ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO DELETE THIS VIDEO?"

> FUCK YES

a_nimbus

Banned
Invisible said:

Hats off, brah.

I think I only recorded one video of me fucking my ex. And I deleted it for 2 reasons:

1: On this one particular occassion, for some unknown reason, I moaned louder than her.
2. It had the time/duration in the corner of the video. She said: "Was it only that long? It seemed longer"

> FUCK YES

stfu nigger

FuckThis

Rotter
a_nimbus said:
Invisible said:

Hats off, brah.

> FUCK YES

stfu nigger

:cage: :cage:

Invisible

Champion
a_nimbus said:
Invisible said:

Hats off, brah.

> FUCK YES

stfu nigger

Fuck you you aspie gook manlet with your sub 5" micropenis. It's the festival of dog-eating, rn, right?. Time to go eat you a Fido, Snoopy, or Rover, sprinkled with snake and whatever else shit yoursubhuman ass can stirfry. Rice farmer mother fucker.

Gook be walking into a zoo with a knife and fork.

gtfo and kys

anima

Joke
sean did you eat dog when you lived in korea?

i want to try it

a_nimbus

Banned
Nothereforlong said:
sounds like you fucked her for 2minutes dead srs

lol at this faggot bitch concerned with how long i last in bed

and dont even think there was tons of foreplay before i started recording while she went to get tissues

she went to get tissues cause she said she is on her period and i was fingering her prior to recording you fucking idiot

a_nimbus said:
Nothereforlong said:
sounds like you fucked her for 2minutes dead srs

lol at this faggot bitch concerned with how long i last in bed

and dont even think there was tons of foreplay before i started recording while she went to get tissues

she went to get tissues cause she said she is on her period and i was fingering her prior to recording you fucking idiot

The most oblivious asshole in the universe has spoken.