Reminder: If you were good looking you'd know it for sure.

FireHaze

Gigachad
If you have doubts about your appearance then you are not good looking. That is a fact. You'd get enough positive attention from the opposite sex that you'd know you're hot shit.

When good looking people ask if they're ugly, they know they're not ugly but are just looking for validation.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Can't stand the cunts that ask that they deserve the acid facing.

Datjaw

Banned
If you have to go online an post pictures to ask, 99% of the time you are not sexually attractive to hot girls

FireHaze

Gigachad
Datjaw said:
If you have to go online an post pictures to ask, 99% of the time you are not sexually attractive to hot girls
Because you'd already know it.

The other 1% of the time the guy is compliment fishing

piX

Banned
Some people are just photogenic and look really good on photos

legit.

If you've never received even one compliment on your looks you are probably no higher than a 5/10. When I was in high school I had gay guys call me "beautiful" and "sexy", and a 50-something female teacher tell me "you always look good" after I got my haircut. My 40-something gym teacher also said "you have such nice eyes" that same day I got a haircut. The hottest girl in our school even showed IOIs for me (like randomly sitting at the same table as me one day and have conversation with me) but I was too aspie to make any advances. Once when I was 20 and walking around Seattle with my sister a man told me "I know you get all the girls" not knowing the girl was my sister. I am not making this up. If you really are 8+ you WILL get compliments. Even straight men will sometimes acknowledge your good looks.

however, a 5/10 extrovert normalfag will trump an 8/10 aspie any day of the week. Guys like me who don't know how to act like a human (and not a high inhibition robot) are fucked.

heilsa

Slayer
legit.

do you think someone like him isnt aware? 

mvp

life is a scam
well, my oneitis cunts chose other douchebags, so its clear that i was underrated

FireHaze

Gigachad
Subhuman Scum said:
legit.

If you've never received even one compliment on your looks you are probably no higher than a 5/10. When I was in high school I had gay guys call me "beautiful" and "sexy", and a 50-something female teacher tell me "you always look good" after I got my haircut. My 40-something gym teacher also said "you have such nice eyes" that same day I got a haircut. The hottest girl in our school even showed IOIs for me (like randomly sitting at the same table as me one day and have conversation with me) but I was too aspie to make any advances. Once when I was 20 and walking around Seattle with my sister a man told me "I know you get all the girls" not knowing the girl was my sister. I am not making this up. If you really are 8+ you WILL get compliments. Even straight men will sometimes acknowledge your good looks.

however, a 5/10 extrovert normalfag will trump an 8/10 aspie any day of the week. Guys like me who don't know how to act like a human (and not a high inhibition robot) are fucked.
I also want to add that getting a compliement or two on your looks does not make you good looking, especially if they're from old hags. Just means you're not completely hideous.

But if prime girls compliment you regularly on your looks  or approach you (at least once a week) then it's safe to say you're good lookning

sasuke69

Subhuman
Subhuman Scum said:
legit.

I don't think I'm good looking, but have gotten compliments on my eyes and been called cute. Whenever I go out to bars/clubs I see girls looking at me without looking away, most of the time it's the hot feminine JB looking ones. Not sure if they are repulsed by me or into me... I also had older women ask me out/ given me their numbers... 

I could have gotten sex in middle/high school but had 3-4x oneitis for taller girls and listened to douchebags around me about how girls that actually liked me were sluts or w/e other bullshit...

I'm short and ethnic with light colored eyes. I'm still incel, still not slaying, and still don't have a girl friend.

Disclaimer: I don't leave the house very much and hangout at my nerdy friend's houses. Most places I go is full of 30-50 year old people... Also live in a medium sized city without a major metropolis nearby.

allindaeyes

Banned
lol subhumans truely dont understand jack shit. Do you really think people like brio and sr are not good looking? especially Brio who constantly asks. Theres a lot more to getting laid than just looks you aspie, if you act weird as fuck and are shunned fact is girls will avoid you as your status is dirt poor. LPD is really legit, same with neurotypicalness ( aka normieness), sociability.

rigidity

Slayer
Datjaw said:
Yeah, we shouldn't even have a rate me section.   If you're good looking and post there,  it means you want compliments and/or you're autistic.

FireHaze

Gigachad
allindaeyes said:
lol subhumans truely dont understand jack shit. Do you really think people like brio and sr are not good looking? especially Brio who constantly asks. Theres a lot more to getting laid than just looks you aspie, if you act weird as fuck and are shunned fact is girls will avoid you as your status is dirt poor. LPD is really legit, same with neurotypicalness ( aka normieness), sociability.
I know being aspie can prevent you from being laid, but deep down I'm sure brio knows he's good looking.

iNeedHair

Coper
Is anyone really unsure whether they're good looking or not? Sounds as if someone is just refusing to accept the hand they were dealt AKA coping.

FireHaze

Gigachad
iNeedHair said:
Is anyone really unsure whether they're good looking or not? Sounds as if someone is just refusing to accept the hand they were dealt AKA coping.
Yeah when people say they're not sure, it means they're average

If you were subhuman you would know it for sure and if you were good looking you would know it for sure.

Chad

Incel
Can  confirm, i am reminded at  least once a week