Reminder: If you care about the way you look, you're ugly.

igesio

Banned
I've posted this on some time ago but I found this interesting so I'll post it again

For those of you who don't know, minoxidil is a chemical. Applying minoxidil to your face is a legit way to grow out your facial hair if you have little.

Now, When googling the minoxidil experiment, the image results are these: [size=small]recessed mandible, 180deg gonial angles, fat narrow lipped men.(pic included) Ethnics too[/size].

Behold the failo effect.
View attachment 5

[size=small][size=medium][size=small]I guess this is nothing new. After all if you're goodlooking, why would you want to grow out your beard? I just found the physical apperance of people who wish to look better shocking. Their lives are so miserable and they are so desperate that they try out internet experiments. Is this what most of lookism.net looks like?[/size][/size][/size]

lookz

Chad
igesio said:
I've posted this on some time ago but I found this interesting so I'll post it again

For those of you who don't know, minoxidil is a chemical. Applying minoxidil to your face is a legit way to grow out your facial hair if you have little.

Now, When googling the minoxidil experiment, the image results are these: [size=small]recessed mandible, 180deg gonial angles, fat narrow lipped men.(pic included) Ethnics too[/size].

Behold the failo effect.

[size=small][size=medium][size=small]I guess this is nothing new. After all if you're goodlooking, why would you want to grow out your beard? I just found the physical apperance of people who wish to look better shocking. Their lives are so miserable and they are so desperate that they try out internet experiments. Is this what most of lookism.net looks like?[/size][/size][/size]
http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/42547-need-advice-on-my-situation-please
https://www.instagram.com/adam400m/?hl=en

Theory debunked.

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
i thinki this is legit.

Redditors who even post their picture in general are worse looking since most slayers only use r/funny and shit like that