REMINDER - If you are < 5'10" just kill yourself

short man

Slayer
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
3,518
Reputation
6
The German Dream said:
im 6"0 and still get heightmogged by 75% of young male population
Exactly, imagine if you are < 5'7". There is no hope if a 6'0" can't get laid. All manlets just give up.


Joncoping said:
short man said:
It is real. If you are < 5'7" you are already a walking corpse.

Make your mind up. I thought it was about being sub 5'10"
It is. But if you are < 5'7" you are already dead.
 

Joncoping

Normie
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
1,573
Reputation
4
short man said:
The German Dream said:
im 6"0 and still get heightmogged by 75% of young male population
Exactly, imagine if you are < 5'7". There is no hope if a 6'0" can't get laid. All manlets just give up.


Joncoping said:
Make your mind up. I thought it was about being sub 5'10"
It is. But if you are < 5'7" you are already dead.



I'm not under 5'7"
 

short man

Slayer
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
3,518
Reputation
6
Joncoping said:
short man said:
Exactly, imagine if you are < 5'7". There is no hope if a 6'0" can't get laid. All manlets just give up.


It is. But if you are < 5'7" you are already dead.



I'm not under 5'7"


Good, you are not dead yet. Are you under 5'10"?
 

short man

Slayer
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
3,518
Reputation
6
Joncoping said:
short man said:
Oh yeah, you are fucked. Women don't see man under 6' as men.

COPE. Face = LIFE
Keep coping. Maybe someday you'll be as good looking as Gandy and has as much money as Bill Gates.
 

short man

Slayer
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
3,518
Reputation
6
Joncoping said:
short man said:
Keep coping. Maybe someday you'll be as good looking as Gandy and has as much money as Bill Gates.

Autism detected
When was the last time a woman saw you and bit her lips?
 

short man

Slayer
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
3,518
Reputation
6
Joncoping said:
short man said:
When was the last time a woman saw you and bit her lips?

Mid June. Dunno about the biting lips part but she was moaning loud as hell
We're not talking about the porn you fap to or the slut your 6'4" Chad neighbor bangs. See even if in the odd chance you had a GF you are already cucked by default. There is not hope, just give up as the best you'll ever get is to wait for the slut to get old so you can helper raise Chad's babies.
 

Joncoping

Normie
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
1,573
Reputation
4
short man said:
Joncoping said:
Mid June. Dunno about the biting lips part but she was moaning loud as hell
We're not talking about the porn you fap to or the slut your 6'4" Chad neighbor bangs. See even if in the odd chance you had a GF you are already cucked by default. There is not hope, just give up as the best you'll ever get is to wait for the slut to get old so you can helper raise Chad's babies.

What the fuck are you talking about you delusional aspie. Who said anything about gf. I fucked her for a few weeks no strings attached (bareback). And if my dick is getting wet without having to make any sacrifices how am I being cucked? She was 18 you dumbfuck, far from being old. Now fuck off back to your basement. What a nutjob lmao COPE

ps: Flush yourself
 

Chad

Incel
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
317
Reputation
2
5'9 slayer of the poons ch3xin in boyo flush yourself
 

short man

Slayer
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
3,518
Reputation
6
Joncoping said:
short man said:
We're not talking about the porn you fap to or the slut your 6'4" Chad neighbor bangs. See even if in the odd chance you had a GF you are already cucked by default. There is not hope, just give up as the best you'll ever get is to wait for the slut to get old so you can helper raise Chad's babies.

What the fuck are you talking about you delusional aspie. Who said anything about gf. I fucked her for a few weeks no strings attached (bareback). And if my dick is getting wet without having to make any sacrifices how am I being cucked? She was 18 you dumbfuck, far from being old. Now fuck off back to your basement. What a nutjob lmao COPE
Oh I see, so you landed an ugly fat ass landwhale that made Chad puke and now you feel like Mr Slayer.
 
Top