• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

[Reminder] I Wish I Was A Girl And Need Surgery Badly

I still really want to b a girl, and need ffs surgery to make this happen. I have 10k and am getting a part time job in a week or two. Do u think I could get this full surgery (costs about 25k) with loans and my savings plus the 4k ill make in the meantime? At the very least I guess 'll get chin and forehead for 10kish. I really want nose and cheekbones too tho. Genio is what I prbbly need most tho, but i want everything for sure.  :help:
Srry to vent, just on my mind I guess. i want it very badly

Do whatever you feel will make you happy.  The sooner the better. You'll transition well due to already looking feminine so this is one of those ffs surgies that are very realistic in giving desired results. 

It would be like me taking steroids and getting tattoos to run super bbc game. Im already fairly muscular and have a good frame without steroids so i would reach desired results easier than someone without a good base to start with. :gymcel:

• Banned
inherited Feces said:
Do whatever you feel will make you happy.  The sooner the better. You'll transition well due to already looking feminine so this is one of those ffs surgies that are very realistic in giving desired results. 

It would be like me taking steroids and getting tattoos to run super bbc game. Im already fairly muscular and have a good frame without steroids so i would reach desired results easier than someone without a good base to start with. :gymcel:

Ty. I really hope so. I am just a bit worried I wont be able to get it, and will have to an hero, but I hope not. Gonna do chin, forehead, nose, and cheekbones. Will be so good. Afterwards I'll b pretty/passable hopefully  :biggrin: :hi:
If I cant get it tho Ill b very sad and become sidewalk pudding

bain

Regular
you should set up a fundraisetr on some sjw site

• Banned
bain said:

Someone suggested this, and I think it's prbbly a good idea lol! But do u think I'd actually get any significant amount of money? I guess anything helps. I want ffs so bad. I have 10k now, gonna have 14k savings by surgery time, plan to borrow 10k, to pay for the whole thing which will cost around 25k. Gonna call back mayers office tmrw or tuesday and go in veyr soon for $200 consult. Very excited.

bain

Regular
Son of the manlet king said:
bain said:

Someone suggested this, and I think it's prbbly a good idea lol! But do u think I'd actually get any significant amount of money? I guess anything helps. I want ffs so bad. I have 10k now, gonna have 14k savings by surgery time, plan to borrow 10k, to pay for the whole thing which will cost around 25k. Gonna call back mayers office tmrw or tuesday and go in veyr soon for $200 consult. Very excited.

yeah i mean every cent is a bonus right, idk if you talk a bit about muh oppression of true feeling from outside world or some talking point like that there might be a few overly sentimental nutjobs that give you their money
tbh if you put those halloween pics out there on 4ch or smth you would probably get a following of hundreds of mentally ill tranny lovers willing to cut of fingers for you the way you look in there hnnngg

No joke op but have you thought about cam whoring? You would make a ton of money doing that.

• Banned
bain said:

yeah i mean every cent is a bonus right, idk if you talk a bit about muh oppression of true feeling from outside world or some talking point like that there might be a few overly sentimental nutjobs that give you their money
tbh if you put those halloween pics out there on 4ch or smth you would probably get a following of hundreds of mentally ill tranny lovers willing to cut of fingers for you the way you look in there hnnngg
https://*********.net/attachments/why2-png.185085/
PAY FOR MY COSMETIC SURGERY  :giggle:

inherited Feces said:
No joke op but have you thought about cam whoring? You would make a ton of money doing that.

Naw bro  aint gay and im not gonna do gay 4 pay. Just gonna work part time and get loans for the remainder  :wink: :g: :cool:

bain said:

Also FYI I have more recent pics where I look a bit better than that, slightly. 
Altho irl my two best times, and only times I passed in the mirror and felt happyish/hopeful were the first 2. it's not visible in pictures but irl my wig got all tangled/matted and looks bad/fake making me look like a man and a drag queen. When i first got the wig it was straight and looked real/pretty and with it I passed from most angles in the mirror. Now its fucked and ive been unable to brush it back to normal. Bought a new dark wig with bangs (helps with forehead too) but hasnt come yet.

inherited Feces said:

Naw bro  aint gay and im not gonna do gay 4 pay. Just gonna work part time and get loans for the remainder  :wink: :g: :cool:

Fuck that I would cam whore for money.  Lol 

Wouldn't fuck dudes though. That's going too far for me.

inherited Feces said:

did u say that so u can fuck him? i know u like to slay trannies

I still really want to b a girl, and need ffs surgery to make this happen. I have 10k and am getting a part time job in a week or two. Do u think I could get this full surgery (costs about 25k) with loans and my savings plus the 4k ill make in the meantime? At the very least I guess 'll get chin and forehead for 10kish. I really want nose and cheekbones too tho. Genio is what I prbbly need most tho, but i want everything for sure.  :help:

why you have 10k if you never worked :shock: 

OP i think of being gay fucked or being girl  when I am less confident and more depressed. Normally I dont have these thoughts

nobodylikesme said:

why you have 10k if you never worked :shock: 

OP i think of being gay fucked or being girl  when I am less confident and more depressed. Normally I dont have these thoughts
I worked a lot in HS. And I have these thought no matter what :(
Had them for like a yr+ expelicitly now

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
you want to become a tranny? u srs?

:gag:

kill yourself, you nasty filthy disgraceful sub-human son of a whore

undisputed said:
you want to become a tranny? u srs?

:gag:

kill yourself, you nasty filthy disgraceful sub-human son of a whore
LOL
I'm not a tranny bro, I aint gay! I just want to be a pretty girl and look like one.

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
LOL
I'm not a tranny bro, I aint gay! I just want to be a pretty girl and look like one.

you want to become a girl and go after lesbians? is that what you want?

or do you want cock up your anus?

undisputed said:
LOL

Honestly I dont know. I am not interested in anything sexual with the body and face of a man. So rn, as a man, I am not interested in sex/a relationship. Sex with a woman would not be arousing at all or fun, despite the fact that I find women attractive/hot in a sense, and it would just make me sad/jealous and feel like an ogre. If a supermodel asked me fro sex rn I would say no cause it would not be arousing for me, and would also make me sad/jelaous/feel bad. But im not gay and dont find men phsycially attractive. So I dunno really, im just trying to figure stuff out. Dunno what's in store for me long term. Maybe I'll chadmaxx and just get a repression wife in order to have kids  :gymcel:

undisputed said:

Honestly I dont know. I am not interested in anything sexual with the body and face of a man. So rn, as a man, I am not interested in sex/a relationship. Sex with a woman would not be arousing at all or fun, despite the fact that I find women attractive/hot in a sense, and it would just make me sad/jealous and feel like an ogre. If a supermodel asked me fro sex rn I would say no cause it would not be arousing for me, and would also make me sad/jelaous/feel bad. But im not gay and dont find men phsycially attractive. So I dunno really, im just trying to figure stuff out. Dunno what's in store for me long term. Maybe I'll chadmaxx and just get a repression wife in order to have kids  :gymcel:

yeah if you are getting vagina then you need to freeze your sperm to impregnate some chick with it in the future.

go put some sperm in fridge and tell ur parents to not eat it

i hate little girls said:
inherited Feces said:

did u say that so u can fuck him? i know u like to slay trannies
 I was messing with him. I have fucked trannies before.