Lookism God
using irl standards the posters' looks league

10% --> 8/10
30% --> 7/10
50% --> 6/10
10% --> 5/10 and sub5

minimal looks for sex if not autist = 5/10

so yes there's like 5% of posters here who should be having issues due to looks

but then again even @invisible had an ltr and some ons so lms bollockery is pretty much shutin aspie narcissist's surreal nightmares

there's some smv related tendency in the dating market but proximity, desperation, dumb luck, cultural familiarity is what decides in the end

remember here Carmen Gemini is a 6/10

http://www.kindgirls.com/girls/carmen-gemini/35

Bojack

Lookism God
PurpleDildo said:
irl standards

10% --> 8/10
30% --> 7/10
50% --> 6/10
10% --> 5/10 and sub5

but then again even @invisible had an ltr and some ons so lms bollockery is pretty much shutin aspie narcissist's surreal nightmares

there's some smv related tendency in the dating market but proximity, desperation, dumb luck, cultural familiarity is what decides in the end
Truth after 5000 posts here ive realized that everythIng ive learned here has been not only a wastepf time, but detrimental to my own success

ogrecel

Chad
PurpleDildo said:
using irl standards the posters' looks league

10% --> 8/10
30% --> 7/10
50% --> 6/10
10% --> 5/10 and sub5

remember here Carmen Gemini is a 6/10

http://www.kindgirls.com/girls/carmen-gemini/35
you have interesting taste in girls

hpsauce

Banned
@"BBCpill" @"GottThaGod" @"BBCTakeover" @"Legit Theory" @"nero" @"Keepingitgangster2"

legit theory he is a very liberal british born irish italian catholic beta providing pedo adult law student

funny thing he uses his alts to channel is darker frustrations as a black or arab personality to the point he will hate on his own white race or any other ethnicity that is not arab or black.

feel for his wife and family

feel for his irish italian parents

lets rip open that bbc and arab alt

lets do that very soon

lets reveal the shy irish italian lad

lets try not to get too shocked and try to FLUSH

let god decide his fate

mr enigma

:boat:

Ldarloser

Slayer
its all cope sub8 = death 98% of posters are between 5 and 7 but that isn't enough without money and status

Invisible

King of Chads
Ldarloser said:
its all cope sub8 = death 98% of posters are between 5 and 7 but that isn't enough without money and status
Oh fucking kill yourself you eurofaggot.

Do you think only 8+ men have sex? Really? is your dad an 8?

3+ white men get sex. 6+ white men are absolute slayers. If you post here and are white then you are not NT
[hr]
@"Ldarloser" OK prove that you are a sub5 and incel due to face.....

Ldarloser

Slayer
Invisible said:
Ldarloser said:

3+ white men get sex. 6+ white men are absolute slayers. If you post here and are white then you are not NT
[hr]
1 - 10 / 10 men can have sex. But it is whether or not a man will feel emasculated. Men often date down seen with models dating sub8s. Woman can also date down if they want to secure a loyal beta provider who wont cheat on her like Chad. Sub8 beta providers are emasculated. Woman can also ons down if they are drunk which my inflate the attractiveness of their ons. But then woman could ridicule the male and post pictures to her friends, "how did I fuck this knee pad bloatcel" The man will feel emasculated. If you are sub 8 / 10 you can have sex but life will be a scam if you are sub8. My parents are both gl humans from Switzerland. They are both 7/10 looksmatched. I have measured their proportions and they are top tier whereas I am 4.75 / 10. They are also NT whereas I am a loner from 13 - 21.

Bojack

Lookism God
Ldarloser said:
Invisible said:

[hr]
1 - 10 / 10 men can have sex. But it is whether or not a man will feel emasculated. Men often date down seen with models dating sub8s. Woman can also date down if they want to secure a loyal beta provider who wont cheat on her like Chad. Sub8 beta providers are emasculated. Woman can also ons down if they are drunk which my inflate the attractiveness of their ons. But then woman could ridicule the male and post pictures to her friends, "how did I fuck this knee pad bloatcel" The man will feel emasculated. If you are sub 8 / 10 you can have sex but life will be a scam if you are sub8. My parents are both gl humans from Switzerland. They are both 7/10 looksmatched. I have measured their proportions and they are top tier whereas I am 4.75 / 10. They are also NT whereas I am a loner from 13 - 21.
Ask your parents if they will pay for assisted suicide

Ldarloser

Slayer
Bojack said:
Ldarloser said:
I don't want to die tbh. I enjoy existence involving college dropout, shitpost and cleaning dishes for minimum wage 2 times a week in a foreign country.

Bojack

Lookism God
Ldarloser said:
Bojack said:
I don't want to die tbh. I enjoy existence involving college dropout, shitpost and cleaning dishes for minimum wage 2 times a week in a foreign country.
mega copeeeee

Ldarloser

Slayer
Bojack said:
Ldarloser said:
mega copeeeee
shitposting is good cope and I am too high inhib to kill myself