[Reminder] Don't post your pics here

tiredoftrying

Banned
In case you don't want to be associated with this shitty ass forum. Some faggots here are saving your photos for some reason and they might use them later on either against you or to prove one of their theories. Fuck this forum.​

NoComment

Coper
tiredoftrying said:
In case you don't want to be associated with this shitty ass forum. Some faggots here are saving your photos for some reason and they might use them later on either against you or to prove one of their theories. Fuck this forum.​
Who is taunting you? Where did you post your pics? PH? SH? or here?

IcedEarth

Slayer
btw I've been here for years and I have learned it and only a narcissist would post pictures to get rated so he can feel good about himself

just lol at you buddy boy

just lol at your common sense

just lol at your self-awereness

IcedEarth

Slayer
tiredoftrying said:
Its not like ppl get good rates here you retard.
yeah but you hope in one, you base your self-worth on random autists approval of your midface, that's very fucking feminine, girls do this shit in hs

IcedEarth

Slayer
tiredoftrying said:
So fckin what lol u prolly an ugly gypsy fag
yeah but at least I'm realistic and do what I can to get from A to B instead of hoping in bollocks

Looks_Matter

Normie
You shouldn't have posted pics here or in PMs. 

Anyway you have the rights to ask all your pics to be deleted for privacy concern so ask the admins. In case they don't do it you can press charges. 

Some people here are so fucking retarded and weird, so it's better never to send a pic to anyone.

humanmush

Coper
Autistic retards should be banned first thing after their autism is identified to prevent them from ever becoming a part of the community. They will usually attempt to cause people damage IRL if their feelings become hurt for any reason.

IcedEarth

Slayer
tiredoftrying said:
Ivan Fyodorovich said:
A to B = P to V
I know i don't know what jumping in bollocks mean or whateva the fuck he said
you think that people's impression of you will get you laid AND THIS IS WHAT YOU THINK THAT IT'S THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS, more specifically people will like you and bring pussy to your doorstep because somehow they don;t got anything else to do except to worry of your sex life, that's basing everything on hope it's like you got a diseases and instead of Dr's you choose prayer

the only thing that will get you laid is you getting out there doing numbers games and fuck whatever woman like you regardless of what you think you look like and your friends aren't your friends they only go out with you because they are afraid to go out alone, they use you as a paravan to look like a decent social person and once they see a girl they just jump on them and ignore you for the next 6 months

you want pussy you must make effort and step on people, it's the exact same fucking thing like with money

funny thing you said you got plenty of opportunity with acceptable women but you refused it, thinking it will be always so

lmfao after 25 your social circle activity will be 30% of what you had in 18-25 period and after 30+ it's 5% max; you are dead

you refused women because you thought yourself ugly, you posted pics for mentally deranged "experts" hoping they will get you rated better and recommend you surgeries, well let me tell you the truth, I saw that picture and if you want to attract women with JUST with your face the only surgeries you need are genetic engineering and nanotechnology, which doesn't exist yet

but why the fuck should you even worry about what men say about you online when women are into you offline, I don't fucking get this, you are either a narcissistic homo or have some brain damage that messes with your cognitive skills

• you can't change your face
  • some women are into you with this face, that's what you said
  • yet you post for rating your face to get surgeries you can't get
  • and you ignore the women who want to fuck you irl
  • and you don't want to go to hookers as well

FLUSH YOURSELF

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
IcedEarth said:
tiredoftrying said:
you think that people's impression of you will get you laid AND THIS IS WHAT YOU THINK THAT IT'S THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS, more specifically people will like you and bring pussy to your doorstep because somehow they don;t got anything else to do except to worry of your sex life, that's basing everything on hope it's like you got a diseases and instead of Dr's you choose prayer

the only thing that will get you laid is you getting out there doing numbers games and fuck whatever woman like you regardless of what you think you look like and your friends aren't your friends they only go out with you because they are afraid to go out alone, they use you as a paravan to look like a decent social person and once they see a girl they just jump on them and ignore you for the next 6 months

you want pussy you must make effort and step on people, it's the exact same fucking thing like with money

funny thing you said you got plenty of opportunity with acceptable women but you refused it, thinking it will be always so

lmfao after 25 your social circle activity will be 30% of what you had in 18-25 period and after 30+ it's 5% max; you are dead

you refused women because you thought yourself ugly, you posted pics for mentally deranged "experts" hoping they will get you rated better and recommend you surgeries, well let me tell you the truth, I saw that picture and if you want to attract women with JUST with your face the only surgeries you need are genetic engineering and nanotechnology, which doesn't exist yet

but why the fuck should you even worry about what men say about you online when women are into you offline, I don't fucking get this, you are either a narcissistic homo or have some brain damage that messes with your cognitive skills

FLUSH YOURSELF

tiredoftrying

Banned
IcedEarth said:
tiredoftrying said:

FLUSH YOURSELF

Lol nice post buddy boyo