Remind me again why you are not on steroids

LongTimeAgo

Coper
Vince Belfort on test injection, vs after he was busted and had to stop. The masseter size/neck size/fram frame muscularity difference is  life and death. On high levels of androgens he looks like a slayer, without them, a slack jawed incel.

Harbinger

Normie
Will I benefit from roids? I have a shitty physique with a small frame.

Koksal Baba

Incel
You fucking idiot.
You're acting as if it perfectly healthy for any male just to hop on da T(braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah).
Fuck off and choke on your tren tbh.

LongTimeAgo

Coper
Koksal Baba said:
You fucking idiot.
You're acting as if it perfectly healthy for any male just to hop on da T(braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah).
Oh god. The inhibitioncels have landed. Yea bro, living a long life is so important as an incel! So much to look foward to!

Koksal Baba

Incel
LongTimeAgo said:
Koksal Baba said:
You fucking idiot.
Oh god. The inhibitioncels have landed. Yea bro, living a long life is so important as an incel! So much to look foward to!
Lmao, I have more T than you in my left ball bruv let alone both.

I just don't anyone to fuck up their endocrine system or something and live for god knows how long with it(They're not even gonna die alas, the gods aren't fond of taking incels souls.) just because someone with no medical background told them to hop on it on an internet forum.

Harbinger

Normie
Koksal Baba said:
LongTimeAgo said:
Lmao, I have more T than you in my left ball bruv let alone both.

I just don't anyone to fuck up their endocrine system or something and live for god knows how long with(They're not even gonna die alas, the gods are fond of taking incels souls.) just because someone with no medical background told them to hop on it on an internet forum..

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Not sure about the long term effect, kinda paranoid.

I'm not closed to it btw... I've just kinda lost motivation for gymcelling, and  being low bodyfat is all I really care about.

Anavar sounds pretty cool though.

LongTimeAgo

Coper
2.5 weeks of testosterone have jacked up my arms more than several years of on and off natty bbing completely serious. I've just been lying on my ass all day drinking muscle milk and masturbating. No lifting or excersize. Paging @anakind to talk some sense into hormone deniers.

LongTimeAgo

Coper
hospen said:
LongTimeAgo said:
2.5 weeks of testosterone have jacked up my arms more than several years of on and off natty bbing completely serious. I've just been lying on my ass all day drinking muscle milk and masturbating. No lifting or excersize. Paging @anakind to talk some sense into hormone deniers.

dose?

personality effects?

effects on IQ? (if any)
1000mg frontload (injected all at once), followed by 250mg every 3 days. Estrogen was unontrolled at first, but I now take liquidex as a precaution even though I have no high E symptoms.

IQ seems improved, I feel almost like I am on 50-150mg caffeine constantly. I feel better at mathematics (completely serious).

In terms of personality, I feel quite different, although I can't quite describe the difference. In 5-6 days after I started the cycle, I just started acting more "alpha" around people. I almost stopped "giving a fuck" about peoples reactions to me, and that translated to giving off a slightly more aloof but dominant vibe. Alpha male types used to treat me with distain, now I can feelt aht they tend to see me as equals. It is as though my social status is higher by defualt.

I have stopped stressing about tons of stuff, eg I enjoy staying up late listening to music and facebooking friends around the country at other colleges. Before being on T, I used to feel lots of anxiety about if I would feel tired etc the next day, now I just don't give a fuck (and don't feel tired the next day anyway). In fact I have stopped taking the afternoon sleeps that were sapping me of time. The personality changes are getting more and more significant by each day, and I suspect that my body is growing new androgen receptors to my 3500 ng/dl T levels. Girls in my dorm are also giving some good IOI's.

LongTimeAgo

Coper
Paedophile Clown said:
I am afraid of the sides and mental dependence.
Testosterone has little to no sides if used in a responsible manner. Men 40 years ago had far higher T levels than today, and did just fine. Admittedley my levels are like 4-5 times higher than the average males now, but the fact remains that it is fairly safe.

Another thing- my NECK has swelled up in size, like easily an inch or so seriously. Masseter hypertrophy is also beggining to become apparent.