• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Relocating next week - 10 hours drive

SpoiledMaleModel said:
thickneckedslayer said:
what are your career goals? :smile:

Too early for me to reveal that on Lookism.net

i'm asking because i want to know if you think there's any hope to have a successful career in accounting after striking out of big 4

purps drank

Rotter
Purchase my audiobook to listen on your drive, only $989. It will teach you how to get chicks.

thickneckedslayer said:
SpoiledMaleModel said:
Too early for me to reveal that on Lookism.net

i'm asking because i want to know if you think there's any hope to have a successful career in accounting after striking out of big 4

LOL I am going to work for a very large company audited by Deloitte, and I am probably going to get my MBA depending on GMAT score.
Plenty of my classmates go into big 4 clients without big 4 experience.

SpoiledMaleModel said:
thickneckedslayer said:

LOL I am going to work for a very large company audited by Deloitte, and I am probably going to get my MBA depending on GMAT score.
lol @ getting a non-M7 MBA

...please don't tell me you think you have a shot at M7 :lol:

thickneckedslayer said:
SpoiledMaleModel said:
lol @ getting a non-M7 MBA

...please don't tell me you think you have a shot at M7 :lol:

The lower-tier M7 take plenty people with high GMAT and high GPA but average work experience, competition for non H/S/W M7 is not that competitive, and I have seen it with my own eyes.

purps drank said:
Purchase my audiobook to listen on your drive, only $989. It will teach you how to get chicks.