Religion is the biggest scam of all

Narco

Cuck
If you work hard to barely survive and get no pussy while some guys, due to genetics, family connections, etc., get easy well paid boss jobs and slay, why not take what you want by force or get revenge on society?

"Son," we are told, "this life does not matter, you need to be goody and then, after you are dead, sky's daddy will give you a happy afterlife."

What if there is no afterlife, what if God is no sky's daddy?

What a perfect SCAM to keep the sheep on line!

scar_face40

Coper
Religion is so pathetically archaic in today's society.

Hedonism is where it's at.

Browcel

Chad
Faith in Christ =real hope. You guys can say that all religions are coping mechanisms and ways to control the masses, but God is real. Understanding of the Bible and having faith in God will dramatically improve your life and give you peace of mind. I don't believe in God because it helps me cope easier with my life/existence. It's hard to explain, but when you are spiritual and have faith, you don't believe because you're trying to cope.

Narco

Cuck
Browcel said:
Faith in Christ =real hope. You guys can say that all religions are coping mechanisms and ways to control the masses, but God is real. Understanding of the Bible and having faith in God will dramatically improve your life and give you peace of mind. I don't believe in God because it helps me cope easier with my life/existence. It's hard to explain, but when you are spiritual and have faith, you don't believe because you're trying to cope.
Why does belief in God implies "God is sky's daddy," "we have immortal souls," "we receive an afterlife according to our actions"?

Why does belief in God implies any given religion or religious book, say, Christianity or the Bible, are true?

Can you fathom the possibility that God is real but all religions and religious books are fabrications?

If you see a brick house, certainly it was made by an intelligent creator, but if someone says the bricks have immortal souls that will be judged and given a fair afterlife, its time for getting real, bro.
[hr]

In Islam, an alpha can keep up to four wives and limitless sex slaves, incels are used as suicide bombers.

In Medieval Catholicism, alphas got wives, incels were pushed to clergy and celibacy.

IcedEarth

Slayer
you have to add spirituality too, some religious folk abandon one ship for another

Narco

Cuck
Narco said:
If you see a brick house, certainly it was made by an intelligent creator, but if someone says the bricks have immortal souls that will be judged and given a fair afterlife, its time for getting real, bro.
Specially if someone asks for money or keeping the status quo. We know NOTHING about the brick house, other than the fact that it was made by an intelligent creator, and probably never will.

...and another idiot who thinks hes smart and doesnt realize religion was invented to keep female hypergamy and sluttiness in check...
the more a female believes in a god who judges her from above, the less likely she is to ride the cock carousel until shes 45..

Narco

Cuck
The German Dream said:
...and another idiot who thinks hes smart and doesnt realize religion was invented to keep female hypergamy and sluttiness in check...
the more a female believes in a god who judges her from above, the less likely she is to ride the cock carousel until shes 45..

Narco said:
The German Dream said:
Read my reply 
it doesnt make sense. incels are used as suicide bombers? really?  :rolleyes:
in reality in islamic states, most men are getting laid because women look more after men who can provide for them and their family and dont abuse them...they dont whore around because they believe its a sin in the eyes of allah.
in the west however, sluts go YOLO and fuck every masculine male model they can get until they are 45 because...well YOLO.

i have seen it with my own eyes...i have a few turkish friends and guess what...ALL of them are married to some real feminine loyal turkish cuties. my german friends however? all incels and some of them probably virgins too despite them being average or above average in looks. do my turkish friends look better? no...its just that the turkish culture looks after something else but looks looks looks.

i had a turkish friend...maybe a 5 or 5.5 in looks...balding...couldnt get laid if his life depended on it in germany...went back to turkey because "fuck that"...next thing i know, he is getting married to some turkish cutie 6 weeks later....

JustLolAtYourMaxilla

beauty is geometry
Abrahamic religion is the ultimate blue pill. Pagan religions were for masculine slayers though.

Narco

Cuck
The German Dream said:
Narco said:
The German Dream said:
Read my reply
it doesnt make sense. incels are used as suicide bombers? really?  :rolleyes:
in reality in islamic states, most men are getting laid because women look more after men who can provide for them and their family and dont abuse them...they dont whore around because they believe its a sin in the eyes of allah.
in the west however, sluts go YOLO and fuck every masculine male model they can get until they are 45 because...well YOLO.

i have seen it with my own eyes...i have a few turkish friends and guess what...ALL of them are married to some real feminine loyal turkish cuties. my german friends however? all incels and some of them probably virgins too despite them being average or above average in looks. do my turkish friends look better? no...its just that the turkish culture looks after something else but looks looks looks.

i had a turkish friend...maybe a 5 or 5.5 in looks...balding...couldnt get laid if his life depended on it in germany...went back to turkey because "fuck that"...next thing i know, he is getting married to some turkish cutie 6 weeks later....
Don't use the plural, bro, there is only one Islamic State. And yes, Islamic State uses incel type guys as suicide bombers.

A Saudi Arabian man flew to Kuwait in the early hours of Friday to carry out the country's worst militant attack.

Hours later, CCTV cameras recorded the young man entering Imam al-Sadeq mosque, his figure made portly by the bomb-laden vest concealed beneath his robe. He paused briefly to examine the 2,000 Shi'ite Muslim men prostrated in prayer, then detonated the device.

An article about Qabaa, from Qassim region in Najd, published by the Saudi-owned daily al Hayat, paints a picture of a college dropout and loner who took up militant causes.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/07/01/kuwait-blast-plot-insight-idUKKCN0PB54X20150701
And yes, alphas get up to four wives and limitless sex slaves as per the Quran and Hadiths.

'Sharing is caring:' why many Saudi women don’t mind polygamy

http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/09/27/240384.html
Praise be to Allaah.  

Islam allows a man to have intercourse with his slave woman, whether he has a wife or wives or he is not married. 

A slave woman with whom a man has intercourse is known as a sariyyah (concubine) from the word sirr, which means marriage. 

This is indicated by the Qur’aan and Sunnah, and this was done by the Prophets. Ibraaheem (peace be upon him) took Haajar as a concubine and she bore him Ismaa’eel (may peace be upon them all). 

Our Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) also did that, as did the Sahaabah, the righteous and the scholars. The scholars are unanimously agreed on that and it is not permissible for anyone to regard it as haraam or to forbid it. Whoever regards that as haraam is a sinner who is going against the consensus of the scholars.

http://islamqa.info/en/10382
This has nothing to do with Islam, Turkey is as Muslim as Italy is Christian. I repeat, there is only one Islamic State and it goes by this very name.

Nations like Turkey are just less modern, the USA was like that before the 1950's. Feminism will hit them hard one day. I live in Brazil and saw this happen.

muslim states if you like that wording better  :rolleyes:
and of course rich and powerful men will always have multiple women at once if they want. so what? those are outliers and not the norm.
the average muslim is much more down to earth. 
man+woman ->marry young -> stay together until they die because allah forbids adultery
just like it used to be in the western cristian hemisphere before religion got torn apart.
because the decline of religion here brought us nothing more but breaking of marriages, decline of the amount of new marriages, whoring around of females (but only masculine male models) and the rise of involuntary celebacy of men.
if religion was still intact today like it was 50y ago, this forum wouldnt even exist because we would all be married with our childhood sweetheart right now

Narco

Cuck
The German Dream said:
muslim states if you like that wording better  :rolleyes:
and of course rich and powerful men will always have multiple women at once if they want. so what? those are outliers and not the norm.
the average muslim is much more down to earth. 
man+woman ->marry young -> stay together until they die because allah forbids adultery
just like it used to be in the western cristian hemisphere before religion got torn apart.
because the decline of religion here brought us nothing more but breaking of marriages, decline of the amount of new marriages, whoring around of females (but only masculine male models) and the rise of involuntary celebacy of men.
if religion was still intact today like it was 50y ago, this forum wouldnt even exist because we would all be married with our childhood sweetheart right now
I believe the break down of religion is not the cause of what you say.

I believe both the break down of religion and the stuff you claim to be caused by it are actually symptoms of something else related to fast economic and technological changes.

Do you believe that if frown lined conservative types beaten their chest hard enough and shouted loud enough people would be marrying young, the economic and technological context being irrelevant?

For example: marrying young is strongly related to technology (no pill, low life expectancy) and economics (can't feed all mouths so must marry out daughter, need to make more people soon to work on the non-mechanized farm).

Copenhagen

Slayer
Legit thread. My dad is a religioncel, he can't possibly imagine a world without Jeebus because that would mean that he has to actually take accountability or his actions. He thinks my mom was a little angel but she was just a hypergamous AzN.