• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

"Relentless optimism of ugly men makes up for unappealing looks"

chadD24

Regular
[font=georgia, 'times new roman', times, serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Despite being at a disadvantage in the looks department, some men are able to snare a partner far more attractive than them through relentless persistence and overblown belief in their own sex appeal.
[/font]
[/font]

[font=georgia, 'times new roman', times, serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Now scientists believe this could be down to an evolutionary trait which tricks men into overestimating the value of their looks to prevent them from missing a mating opportunity.
[/font]
[/font]

[font=georgia, 'times new roman', times, serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]This overconfidence causes them to try their luck with a greater number of women because they are less likely to see them as unattainable.
[/font]
[/font]

[font=georgia, 'times new roman', times, serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The study, published in the Psychological Science journal, could help explain the mystery of why so many men think women are interested in them when in fact they are not, researchers said.
[/font]
[/font]

[font=georgia, 'times new roman', times, serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Making moves on a greater number of women, some of whom are better-looking than them, raises the men's risk of an embarrassing knock-back but also reduces the chance of missing out on a potential partner....[/font][/font]

:giggle:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...-ugly-men-makes-up-for-unappealing-looks.html

Darkman

Rotter
Looks like the delusion part of LPD theory is legit.

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
Legit theory, a 6/10 man should only approach 2/10 women and play the numbers game.

Hahahaha this delusional cuck:

[font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]However most ugly blokes know they are ugly blokes - the world usually makes that pretty clear. I look like the back end of a bus and there was no shortage of women happy to tell me so when I was young. And that's not self pity. Instead of swanning about I put my head down at University, came out with some good degrees and developed a solid career. You may not score big time in a nightclub but you can make up for it in other ways - by being a good provider, a decent father to your children and a reliable partner. Your wife may glow at the tanned and fit tennis coach or the alpha male in the office - but she will come home with you.[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]Then defends her honor again:[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]As you ask, no.My wife is actually a former model. She married a charming, handsome and polished barrister who left her with a black eye and a little girl. About that time she decided that there is more to a man than a square jaw and rescued me from a life by myself for which I will be eternally grateful.[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif][size=xx-large][font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]:cage: [/font][/font][/size]

[font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif][size=xx-large][font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]So glad i have a huge square jaw.[/font][/font][/size]

[font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif][size=xx-large][font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]Cuck theory confirmed hahahahaha[/font][/font][/size]

TRT

Joke
just lol at above quotes

surely lone-wolf/incel >>>> cuck-life

chadD24

Regular
just lol buddy boyo said:
Study: Ugly men bluepill themselves and cope by being cucks

the comments display their theory.. lol

the irony

Sociopath1983

Regular
Yeah if you've never read an anatomy text book it's possible to delude yourself but once you've spent some time here the truth hits you like a brick to the face.