• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

relatively sincere apology to people i absolutely fucking destroyed this week

ridiculously_likeable

Immortal Prophet
- prince - sorry, but its partially your fault too
- realrob - sorry, you are way more reasonable than you may seem
- defeat - i stand behind my words and i meant it; still unnecessarily aggressive tone from me; i respect you anyway
- key21 - made a snarky remark to you and it backfired; we got along great on my ex-alts
- spic - you are used to being hated on by now so btfo
- launchpad - sorry you are an intellectual midget compared to me
- funnyman/nobodylikesme - sorry that your parents decided to have children
- heilsa/paulus - tsuji practically solved it, sorry you are too low iq to make enough money to ever afford it
- offthewall - still wiping the sperm off your face, i guess
- adoroumcu - sorry for that one aggressive comment; about the username, +1 tbh
- euthanasia - you are my favourite target because you are high iq (thread where i argued with key)
- mrz - sorry for making a toast out of your copes 5 more times this week
- poontang - sorry for calling you faggy when you are a massive faggot
- bbctakeover - sorry for taking the spotlight away from you; i did give you a chance to debate me, though
- amiugly - sorry for calling you autistic
- crisick - sorry for acting like a hyena, you are a cool guy and i was probably just jealous
- majinbuu - sorry for those 3-4 roasts after you demonstrated inbability to handle the forum chad mog

to be continued

i ll post this now before the site blacks out and the text dissapears

leonpig

Verified FemalešŸ’˜
You can just tell the apology towards offthewall was heart fet and aincere, that it brotherly love.

Really good post, proving you are the bigger man

:clap:
:clap:

If you havenā€™t alrdy bro i suggest making a Mod Application thread like Phickthisgayearth did. We need some fresh faces in control not these morrocon dogs

Key fights with WORD
that son of a bitch can really tear u apart with hos trademark 5,000 word posts with excessive pragraph indents

Key is a good guy i am glad u squashed the beef

i been busy having sex and playing league of legends with my hipster liberal friends

thats the reason you have the spotlight on you

remember that

Launchpad

You're a weak submissive bitch leaving because I completely wrecked you. The entire forum can see what I did to you. No amount of delusional projection will change that. Youre tenacious I'll give you that but don't for one second think youre on my level. Im ten steps ahead of you because thats just how my mind works. IĀ handed you your first L and it was dead easy.

wow almost everyone he is genuinely sorry and in my case he just insults me. sonowabitch kicke whore probably feels i threatened him

Jatu

Joke

:banderas:

KEy21

Champion
sttusttset said:
@Key21

in case you didnt see

blame prince on my rage

Launchpad said:
You're a weak submissive bitch leaving because I completely wrecked you. The entire forum can see what I did to you. No amount of delusional projection will change that. Youre tenacious I'll give you that but don't for one second think youre on my level. Im ten steps ahead of you because thats just how my mind works. IĀ handed you your first L and it was dead easy.

pro tip: when you try to revenge for the mog, copy-pasting the strategy you got mogged with to a t is not the way to do it

No hard feelings nigga

Launchpad

sttusttset said:
@Key21

in case you didnt see

blame prince on my rage

Launchpad said:

pro tip: when you try to revenge for the mog, copy-pasting the strategy you got mogged with to a t is not the way to do it

So your only response is to copy everything I said word for word? LMAO you're beyond beaten now you little autistic dog

Also your English is too shit for you to be Quarterback.

KEy21

Champion
THEĀ LateGreatĀ BBCTakeover said:
i been busy having sex and playing league of legends with my hipster liberal friends

thats the reason you have the spotlight on you

remember that
LOL