Rejections, rejections rejections always rejections

Thetruthseeker

Subhuman
I'm tired of this shit, my life is a never-ending stream of rejections, even by landwhales, during the last months it seems that I'm not only on a low carb diet, but even on a rejection diet, at this point I will keep on searching more rejections only in the hope that there is some kind of self regulation system hidden in our nucleotides that activate the apoptosis/ self destruction of a mammal once he reach a number of rejections that clearly  signal that his genetic code is dangerous for the rest of the population, at least I will help science to discover something new, but mother nature it's too cruel to prize me with the eternal peace, it will give me a long long life, that will allow me to discover all the infinite nuances of sexual rejections, because in nature the subjects gifted with shitty genes aren't only condemned to loneliness, but even to suffer, to pay for their genetic inferiority.

Franktank

Normie
Just this Saturday i went on a date with a 2/10 landwhale. After the date when i texted her i clearly knew she was disinterested in me. I texted her "hey" she said "whos this"

I immediately wanted to go to that whores house and cut her thoart. Not only that but she had the audacity to come up with a lame excuse for her whos this response. Surprisingly her one year old son is smart enough to delete all her contacts. Fucking pathetic

I could get 80% of 4/10, but I want a 6/10 :(.

100% rejection from 6+ girls

shitposter

Normie
Franktank said:
Just this Saturday i went on a date with a 2/10 landwhale. After the date when i texted her i clearly knew she was disinterested in me. I texted her "hey" she said "whos this"

I immediately wanted to go to that whores house and cut her thoart. Not only that but she had the audacity to come up with a lame excuse for her whos this response. Surprisingly her one year old son is smart enough to delete all her contacts. Fucking pathetic
Fucking brutal.  One time I called this girl after a date and she said she is with her boyfriend.  Woman are fucking ruthless.

Franktank

Normie
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
Franktank said:

did u really date a single mother?

arent you a sophmore in college?  :giggle:
I just wanted sex and yes i am. Remember im at the bottom of the sexual market i cant go after normal chicks. No i have to go after low iq primitive garbage even if im not low iq or come from a decent family
[hr]
shitposter said:
Franktank said:

Fucking brutal.  One time I called this girl after a date and she said she is with her boyfriend.  Woman are fucking ruthless.
Tbh that would make me go ER. Women can't even lie correctly

Thetruthseeker

Subhuman
Franktank said:

Jesus Christ, a landwhale with a son, 40 years and a 40% bf that still pretend to be selective, they should give her some kind of hypergamy prize for this, she is like some kind of hypergamy jhiadist

Thetruthseeker

Subhuman
Xander said:
Face pics guys, maybe it's just you being a sperg
Unfortunately no sperg, i've received even an offer to work for a local dating service but I rejected cause I dont want to scam people and I already make better money elsewhere, also spergs don't humiliate themselves by trying to fuck landwhales, thanks for your care anyway

lono

Banned
Franktank said:

You got to make urself somebody dude.

Focus on being high status in a niche like art, music, gaming, nigerian flims, blacklivesmatter, etc.

Stop thinking of yourself as a finished product bro. If we were a bunch of women talking about looks and body and height then yea it's set in stone and your attractiveness is purely determined by those things.

But for men you always have the option to make yourself into somebody better and more attractive. And no i don't just mean looksmaxing.

This site is bullshit. Womens sexual success is determined purely by looks and attractiveness. Men have looks, wealth, status, dominance, etc.

Franktank

Normie
lono said:
Franktank said:

Focus on being high status in a niche like art, music, gaming, nigerian flims, blacklivesmatter, etc.

Stop thinking of yourself as a finished product bro. If we were a bunch of women talking about looks and body and height then yea it's set in stone and your attractiveness is purely determined by those things.

But for men you always have the option to make yourself into somebody better and more attractive. And no i don't just mean looksmaxing.

This site is bullshit. Womens sexual success is determined purely by looks and attractiveness. Men have looks, wealth, status, dominance, etc.
The time has come. I will evolve

Joncoping

Normie
tsh123456789 said:
Thetruthseeker said:
I'm tired of this shit, my life is a never-ending stream of rejections, even by landwhales, during the last months it seems that I'm not only on a low carb diet, but even on a rejection diet, at this point I will keep on searching more rejections only in the hope that there is some kind of self regulation system hidden in our nucleotides that activate the apoptosis/ self destruction of a mammal once he reach a number of rejections that clearly  signal that his genetic code is dangerous for the rest of the population, at least I will help science to discover something new, but mother nature it's too cruel to prize me with the eternal peace, it will give me a long long life, that will allow me to discover all the infinite nuances of sexual rejections, because in nature the subjects gifted with shitty genes aren't only condemned to loneliness, but even to suffer, to pay for their genetic inferiority.
Try changing your locations for going out. I used to get rejected by fat landwhales of my own race (Indians). But I slay with little to no effort with nordic chicks. Some of them AMOG me too. What  race are you?
We're gonna need to see some proof for that boyo

lono

Banned
Franktank said:
lono said:

The time has come. I will evolve
Legit bro. There's so much u can do. Go to south America. Go to scandinavia. You can go to asia and slay just off being black.

I've seens lots of high anxietycels fake it till they make it. Shia Labeouf is a big one. Incel tryhard who fucked a load of hot chicks out of being a tryhard dickhead.

You shouldn't keep yourself chained to a society that has relegated you to being bottom of the rung just because of your race and looks. If you do then you have nothing left to complain about. You are the author of your own demise.

Or could get a job, workcel your life away, wake up at 35 bald and sick of it all when all your opportunities have dwindled away. Just lol.

Yeah man that's just life for guys like you and i. Just pray to our overlord Gandy and Prince Chico that you will be a slayer in the nextlife :domgandy: :prime:

RoboCopE

Incel
just lol buddy boyo said:
RodgerRabbit said:
Let's face it, these things either happen organically or not at all. You think any remotely attractive guy would go through life without fucking a bunch of girls? That will never happen. And you think it's because he makes a conscious effort? No, it all comes a long naturally, because that's how these things work. It's wholly unnatural to spend so much time, or any time, actively pursuing it, let alone failing at it. Sex is literally our biological imperative, so if you have trouble getting it, nature is telling you black on white YOU ARE NOT MEANT TO REPRODUCE BECAUSE YOU ARE GENETIC GARBAGE.  

The truth is, if you have to try, and if sex doesn't come easy or at all, there's a good reason for it, and the reason is that you're fucking ugly. Period. Anything above & beyond that is cope cope cope.

The second I realized I was ugly my life was over. There was nothing after that. Looks are the event horizon of existence.
legit as fuck man I wish I could have told this to my 18 yr old self srs
IMO this is only half-legit, overall it is true but for example Franktank got a date and went on it so this in and of itself is probably a signal that sex was a possible outcome of the interaction, which is to say there is a non-looks component to getting laid here (but that non-looks component decreases in importance the higher up the looks scale you go to the point where O'Pry tier can fart within the first minute of the date and say absolutely anything and the women will still lick his butthole later if he positioned it over her face).

lono

Banned
gottaplay said:
lono said:
Legit bro. There's so much u can do. Go to south America. Go to scandinavia. You can go to asia and slay just off being black.

I've seens lots of high anxietycels fake it till they make it. Shia Labeouf is a big one. Incel tryhard who fucked a load of hot chicks out of being a tryhard dickhead.

You shouldn't keep yourself chained to a society that has relegated you to being bottom of the rung just because of your race and looks. If you do then you have nothing left to complain about. You are the author of your own demise.

Or could get a job, workcel your life away, wake up at 35 bald and sick of it all when all your opportunities have dwindled away. Just lol.

just LMAO @ this delusional niger spreading self help bullshit. dude you are black. youre life is determined to be fucked. and theres absolutely nothing you can do about it no matter how optimistic you are.
Nigger niger nigger nigger.

Yea you got me there, bud.

lono said:
Franktank said:

I did this, had women flock themselves to me and still
fucked everything up, it is time to die
[hr]
lono said:
Franktank said:

I did this, had women flock themselves to me and still
fucked everything up, it is time to die