Rejected an 8.0 HQNP blonde 19 year old today

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Rejected her obvious advances (stalking me)

I defecated on the ground and started stomping on it to make bits of my feces explode and splatter all over the place to get her to leave me alone

Magnus

Lookism God
ffs man why would you reject a girl like that? 

:what:

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Magnus said:
ffs man why would you reject a girl like that? 

:what:
because she wasnt black and wasnt a man

two strikes and you're OUT

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
6 said:
film it next time it will get over 1 million views
id watch that shit
lol it would be hilarious

one time an asian friend of mine was eating with me at Olive Garden. he was a 6'1 asian slayer with 5.0 face

i said to him "you know, theres something you could do right now that could start to make you famous in less than 20 minutes, and by the end of the week, lots of people will have seen this"

hes like "what"

i said "take that 4 inch sausage, walk to the middle of the restaurant, and pull your pants down, and try to fit the entire sausage into your anus in front of everyone while recording it, and then upload it to youtube and all video sites"

:jordan:

assburger

Gigachad
MasterFaggot said:
6 said:
film it next time it will get over 1 million views
id watch that shit
lol it would be hilarious

one time an asian friend of mine was eating with me at Olive Garden. he was a 6'1 asian slayer with 5.0 face

i said to him "you know, theres something you could do right now that could start to make you famous in less than 20 minutes, and by the end of the week, lots of people will have seen this"

hes like "what"

i said "take that 4 inch sausage, walk to the middle of the restaurant, and pull your pants down, and try to fit the entire sausage into your anus in front of everyone while recording it, and then upload it to youtube and all video sites"

:jordan: