• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Refugess age frauding!

unclejack

Regular
They're taken the lookism idea about age frauding to brilliant levels.
Old men can claim to be 14, and get to start fucking all the hot jailbaits in schools in Europe!
Living that there dream!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...light-growing-scandal-amid-asylum-crisis.html

''[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Claimed to be 14: Saad Alsaud is reported to have been the fastest 14-year-old in Sweden, dwarfing boys and girls in a running event[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]''

[/font]

[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][size=x-small][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Claimed to be 16: Ahmad Farid, who claimed he was 16 but appears at least 18 or more in the snap in which he is laughing as he’s given a fluffy toy polar bear at a refugee reception centre[/font]
[/font][/size]

[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]He fatally stabbed a 22 year old, female social worker.
Claimed to be 15: Youssaf Khaliif Nuur who claims he is 15 though he is 6ft tall and, according to one unconfirmed source, shaves his beard and moustache[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]

LOL
http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=DailyMail[/font]

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
unclejack said:
''[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Claimed to be 14: Saad Alsaud is reported to have been the fastest 14-year-old in Sweden, dwarfing boys and girls in a running event[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]''

[/font]

[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][size=x-small][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Claimed to be 16: Ahmad Farid, who claimed he was 16 but appears at least 18 or more in the snap in which he is laughing as he’s given a fluffy toy polar bear at a refugee reception centre[/font]
[/font][/size]

Legit laughed hard as fuk at this

unclejack

Regular
Reflex said:
unclejack said:

[/font]

[/font][/size]

Legit laughed hard as fuk at this
lol, me too. I legit cracked up.
You can see he's thinking ''I can't fucking believe i'm getting away with this!!!......they've given me a fucking toy to play with now!''

I bet he's fucking the hottest 14 year old in his class now!
It says he 'appears' to be 18 or more. Is it just me, or does he look more like 40+??

To be honest, this one is nearly as funny!

Anakind

Champion
Modern Europeans are the dumbest people in world history for willingly getting fucked in the ass.