Refreshing for legit threads yet all I see is Adolf Hipster spamming his BBC fetish

Aparat

Normie
Reaction:
[size=x-small][font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

yet  i  dont get it.why would you support something completely different from you ?

when do bbcs here support arabs,indians or indegenous americans?

Aparat

Normie
ChiefofThechoctaws said:
yet  i  dont get it.why would you support something completely different from you ?

He claims that he does it to troll Whites, yet he's the one wasting his time writing all these cuck fetish novels and looking for pics. It seems like he's the one with the eternally rustled jimmies.

exactely,its dumb as hell.his bullshit bbc theory isnt even based on any science not even broscience.he doesnt even make any claims to why they are allegedly desired,and why only nordic women seem to be  interested into them as if 5%  of  women worldwide are the standard for what women find goodlooking.

even I troll sometimes with Amerindian theory but i  atleast make an effort to provide some sort of evidence for my claims,this guy doesn't and just tunes   the blatant evidence that women dont give a shit about masculinity over aesthetics and that bbcs are feminine but grotesque anyway   .

no hate against bbcs,we have to seperate political feelings   from  aesthetic discussion.this site rarely is  honest because everyone is coping by using external relative evidence for their claims instead of objective biological evidence.

I troll nordics all  the time but I dont have to do it by using bbcs as a proxy lol   deep down maybe he thinks his ethnic group isnt that attractive or something  .

Aparat

Normie
One more thing: those Blacks that he praises so much will turn around and claim his race have smaller penises, aren't as masculine, get cucked by them and aren't as athletic.
Inb4 he's a Blackcel.

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Aparat said:
ChiefofThechoctaws said:

He claims that he does it to troll Whites, yet he's the one wasting his time writing all these cuck fetish novels and looking for pics. It seems like he's the one with the eternally rustled jimmies.
Legit, most of the whitecels (save for a select few) don't seem to give a fuck. Seems he has some homoerotic fantasies that he wants to project on others.
[hr]
Aparat said:
One more thing: those Blacks that he praises so much will turn around and claim his race have smaller penises, aren't as masculine, get cucked by them and aren't as athletic.
Inb4 he's a Blackcel.

Legit af, LOL at ethnikks trying to find solidarity with BBCs and other ethnikks. Different ethniks hate each other even more than they hate whites  :giggle:

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
ITT aspie'ing ethniks who are hating on other races of ethniks. 

This is why us whites can control you bitches so well, divide and motherfucking conquer.  Funny thing is that I've rarely met white people who have problems with ethniks, yet I know tons of ethniks who have problems with other races of ethniks, from my observation its only whites who actually like blackcels and appreciate their company, despite all the race hype.  arabs, hispanics and some asians despise bbc-cels (I think some of it is fake to get in good grace with whites, some of it is jealousy since bbcs are the only somewhat ascended ethniks)

bbcs hate all non-bbc life forms and are usually low iq and violent, either that or they are uncle toms.

just fucking lol.  adolfhispter is a low quality troll, nothing more and needs grace by trolling with bbc theory since blacks are the only ethniks that can occasionally cuck non chad whites.  throw one top 20% white dude into the equation and bbc theory deflates fast

Aparat

Normie
Legit Theory said:

This is why us whites can control you bitches so well, divide and motherfucking conquer.  Funny thing is that I've rarely met white people who have problems with ethniks, yet I know tons of ethniks who have problems with other races of ethniks, from my observation its only whites who actually like blackcels and appreciate their company, despite all the race hype.  arabs, hispanics and some asians despise bbc-cels (I think some of it is fake to get in good grace with whites, some of it is jealousy since bbcs are the only somewhat ascended ethniks)

bbcs hate all non-bbc life forms and are usually low iq and violent, either that or they are uncle toms.

just fucking lol.  adolfhispter is a low quality troll, nothing more and needs grace by trolling with bbc theory since blacks are the only ethniks that can occasionally cuck non chad whites.  throw one top 20% white dude into the equation and bbc theory deflates fast
The way you cope amuses me; your level of cope is beyond anything I've seen. 
 -Clearly you don't know what you're talking about. Many people regardless of race get along with Blacks or dislike them. 
 -Remind us why certain ethnics are trying to get in good grace with Whites? And aware us how Blacks are the only "ascended ethnics" Inb4 from being overrepresented by the mercy of Whites/Jews.
 -Have you ever seen Blacks outside from sports? Are you mad that ethnic men with better skin coloring and good facial features can cuck you without the Jew media making stuff up?

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Legit Theory said:

LEGIT 

Except the last part

Thread seemed to have backfired  :giggle:

Aparat

Normie
Adolf Hipster said:
Legit Theory said:

LEGIT 

Except the last part

Thread seemed to have backfired  :giggle:
:fingerwave:

You've been dodging this thread for a reason.

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Aparat said:
 -Clearly you don't know what you're talking about. Many people regardless of race get along with Blacks or dislike them. 
 -Remind us why certain ethnics are trying to get in good grace with Whites? And aware us how Blacks are the only "ascended ethnics" Inb4 from being overrepresented by the mercy of Whites/Jews.
 -Have you ever seen Blacks outside from sports? Are you mad that ethnic men with better skin coloring and good facial features can cuck you without the Jew media making stuff up?
You are so low iq I'm not even going to bother with you after this.  i cant even click into a thread with a negro in it without you and several other ethniks coping after coping.  The majority of whites dgaf about race and "bbc', it's only stupid ethniks like you and that ChiefofTheChoctaw phaggot that see literally everything in the lens of race.   idc about nigger-cels, but dayum son did a negro pump and dump your mother?  blacks are living in your brain 24/7 rent free

The last thing I'm threatened by is a typical lowiq coping ethnik like you, and im not even a sf-cel. 
p.s, yes i've seen blacks, and ive seen other ethniks.  blacks are ugly af but amogg them more often than not.  most ethniks are nonathletic, short, fat, or have high inhibition.   here's a thought, maybe if someone is "overrepresented" its because they have actual merit and actually earned their positions?

typical dreg blaming the jews for you and your races shortcomings instead of taking the redpill and accepting your races sub humanity

Aparat

Normie
Legit Theory said:
Aparat said:
You are so low iq I'm not even going to bother with you after this.  i cant even click into a thread with a negro in it without you and several other ethniks coping after coping.  The majority of whites dgaf about race and "bbc', it's only stupid ethniks like you and that ChiefofTheChoctaw phaggot that see literally everything in the lens of race.   idc about nigger-cels, but dayum son did a negro pump and dump your mother?  blacks are living in your brain 24/7 rent free

The last thing I'm threatened by is a typical lowiq coping ethnik like you, and im not even a sf-cel. 
p.s, yes i've seen blacks, and ive seen other ethniks.  blacks are ugly af but amogg them more often than not.  most ethniks are nonathletic, short, fat, or have high inhibition.   here's a thought, maybe if someone is "overrepresented" its because they have actual merit and actually earned their positions?

typical dreg blaming the jews for you and your races shortcomings instead of taking the redpill and accepting your races sub humanity

Every day you guys(even you've stated some ridiculous nonsense) make ridiculous claims; every day Adolf is spamming some bullshit. You guys spam the same bullshit regarding Blacks that the media portrays and I simply redpilled you all. This site is supposed to be about the redpill, yet whine when the redpill is shoved. I redpill delusional whites/SFcels with their bullshit, and I'd redpill anyone else equally. It just so happens that race is one of the things widely debated/discussed here and it's also the least objective one of all, so there's a lot of contradiction and delusions. 
Instead of making credible/legitimate points, you claim someone pump and dumped my mother, and Blacks amog other ethnics because of this and that(insert made up reason). I live in a majority Black and Hispanic region and you're telling me that Blacks amog other ethnics, which goes against everything I've seen, unless I'm legally blind. Your last points in bold clearly depict your low IQ. The media can push anything it pleases and a mere overrepresentation of Blacks is nothing compared to what they do and what they're capable of.

Aparat

Normie
Reminder: @"Legit Theory" claims that Blacks are the only ascended group of ethnics because his pink ass feels amogged by other ethnics that have good facial features and better coloring. He makes such claims because he only feels good(superior) around Blacks since it's one of, if not the only race he can amog.
Reminder: Needless to say, @"Mentally Deranged Nigger" is the cuckold Adolf Hipster.

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Aparat said:
Reminder: @"Legit Theory" claims that Blacks are the only ascended group of ethnics because his pink ass feels amogged by other ethnics that have good facial features and better coloring. He makes such claims because he only feels good(superior) around Blacks since it's one of, if not the only race he can amog.
Reminder: Needless to say, @"Mentally Deranged Nigger" is the cuckold Adolf Hipster.
No, maybe it's because blacks are the only ethniks I see that are actually getting laid and are generally respected as men by whites? Other ethniks range from beta pussy footstools or criminal violent low iq criminals (many blacks are the latter too tbh)

Good job calling out the 2 races that amog you the most :giggle:

Aparat

Normie
Legit Theory said:
Aparat said:
No, maybe it's because blacks are the only ethniks I see that are actually getting laid and are generally respected as men by whites?  Other ethniks range from beta pussy footstools or criminal violent low iq criminals (many blacks are the latter too tbh)

Good job calling out the 2 races that amog you the most :giggle:
Pinkcel cope. You don't even know how the average Black male looks like. Also, take your "white respect", dip it in mayonnaise, and shove it up your ass.

Both albinos and  backcels(apes) hate indegenous men because we look fully human.

they also lust after our better looking women,so it is mostly jealousy aswell because  they know damn well how their shanuiqas and  beckies look without  adornment.
[hr]
Brother,you have to know they just dislike you out of jealousy.its always the most corpsey whites that hate brown people but love black people too,because it gives them both a sence of normalcy         aka they look like freaks of nature that in a sane world would be completely eradicated so they promote fellow freaks and non humans to make them feel they are acually hominid.

@"ChiefofThechoctaws" 

You look like a Quadroon stop coping.

You look zero native admixed.

3/4 cracker+1/4 nigger

thats what you are lmao at this delusional selfhating wannabe native indian

furthermoe native american women are hideous and look apes unless they are mixed with whites