Reflex is a Covert Slayer

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
We've been wrong all this time- @reflex just talks about anime to make himself seem less chaddy. He plays polocrosse just for the opportunity to brutally mog other upper class WASP chads...& that's after he's gotten his fill doing the same in rugby. Every weekend, he makes bets with his chad buddies on how many models he can fit in his Rolls. Another rotfraud bites the dust.

@"paulus" can confirm.

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
SadVegetationQuinoa said:
this is just countermeasure since u are rotfraud too and want to get the eyes away from ur asshole.

i know ur trickery razor, and it wont work on me .

Reflex

Lookism God
:jag:

im a 21 year old graduate with no hope of getting a job LDARing 24/7 hoping i die in my sleep everynight.

dafuq you on about

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
srsly tho he prob kind of is... if that pic was rlly him, looks like a 5-6 negroid. nothing new here tho, i have never, ever witnessed a single place with such a hih concentration of ppl with high looks, money, status, and lays than lookism.net... and ive been to elite prep schools and fundrasiers and stuoid shit like that, and there u guys were only mogged by a few guys in terms of M due to some assholes having 100-500m inheritance. but my point stands.. this site as silly as it may seem , is home to the super elite.. its just that many of them happen to be mentally ill and/or enjoy trolling.

im one of the very few incels left.. in fact, i would be willing to say i am perhaps the ONLY one left.. let us not forget even invis has 5 lays and a very large penis. and i dnt want to talk about his face but trust me he is not truecel.. im the only one here that is actually still kissless virgin and desened so hard due to factors outside of his contorl and unrelated to genes.

my only hope is that some of my wacky ideas become possible.. and i want to pm u about them in fact, because i know u spoke of similar things in the past.

vegeta, pls

:jordan:

He's whiter than your tan lines.

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
  said:
this place is a metlting pot for cover narcissists, everyone hated SR but he whas a classic one he spitted on you face to face while the other covert here pretend to be friends and spit in the coffee they invite u to drink.
legit, they spit in ur wine after the cheese has been eaten by the crows.

at least sr did it to ur face, but now his father is dead, and i still dont have his corpse's zygos and penis to surgically attatch to myself.. what a fucking waste.
:what:

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
Real talk, anyone here actually see pics of Reflex?

@"true romance" @pinhead @smellysocks