redpilling "red pill" section on reddit

chadD24

Slayer
my comment already has 300+ upvotes in one day. also everyone seems to be aware of chad thundercock

chadD24

Slayer
Happy Go Lucky said:
Why are you posting in that echo-chamber?
they have good threads sometimes and alot more posters. i thought reddit was for faggots too but its actually the most popular forum in the world. youre thinking of the sections for anime faggots and bronies. the red pill section is legit and is alot like this and the misc.

Ascended

Coper
chadD24 said:
Happy Go Lucky said:
Why are you posting in that echo-chamber?
they have good threads sometimes and alot more posters. i thought reddit was for faggots too but its actually the most popular forum in the world. youre thinking of the sections for anime faggots and bronies. the red pill section is legit and is alot like this and the misc.
Why does everyone on there feel the need to post 5000 word posts though? Every thread feels like i'm back at uni reading a fucking textbook.

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Hooking up with hot kinky 18-21 year olds got easy AFTER I turned 45 years old. At fifty it's really no big deal to have plates between 18-25.[/font]

lono

Banned
Fuck these guys are more bluepill than feminists

I haven't been posting in a while , it's seems most guys here are probably in their twenties; and like most twenty-something's can barely imagine thirty yet alone forty or fifty.
Hooking up with hot kinky 18-21 year olds got easy AFTER I turned 45 years old. At fifty it's really no big deal to have plates between 18-25.
And I don't buy them shit, it's not a sugar daddy thing.
:lolboat:

I was recently with a young 20 year old slut here in Ukraine. First time I fucked her I asked her about anal and she said she tried it but didn't like it.

I continued fucking her for a few weeks and she was hooked on me. One night when she was s bit drunk I told her I was going to fuck her in the ass and she said, "ok, surprised you haven't done it yet. I love anal."

Women. Just amazes me.
Fucking women

:punch:

lono said:
Fuck these guys are more bluepill than feminists

I haven't been posting in a while , it's seems most guys here are probably in their twenties; and like most twenty-something's can barely imagine thirty yet alone forty or fifty.
Hooking up with hot kinky 18-21 year olds got easy AFTER I turned 45 years old. At fifty it's really no big deal to have plates between 18-25.
And I don't buy them shit, it's not a sugar daddy thing.
:lolboat:

This sort of shitposting is very common on that forum. They legit think a man's prime is 40+.

ForeverCucked said:
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Hooking up with hot kinky 18-21 year olds got easy AFTER I turned 45 years old. At fifty it's really no big deal to have plates between 18-25.[/font]
Does anyone actually believe this when they read it? This sounds like either a major cope or a fantasy of some bitter virgin.

chadD24

Slayer
Ascended said:
chadD24 said:
Why does everyone on there feel the need to post 5000 word posts though? Every thread feels like i'm back at uni reading a fucking textbook.
i usually skim through alot of the shit 90% of the time. most people put cliffs to at the end.
[hr]
ForeverCucked said:
what a lying faggot. yea there are gonna trolls on any site
[hr]
Happy Go Lucky said:
Does anyone actually believe this when they read it? This sounds like either a major cope or a fantasy of some bitter virgin.

troll

the problem with this site is...they are FUCKING bluepill about facelaw/bonelaw.

they have legit theories and stuff...but this fucking "all you need to do is go to the gym, read books, get a degree, and go hiking in the woods" is fucking annoying. they honestly believe they need to become manly by hacking some wood and then girls will flock to them.
nobody there has ever questioned that their FACE is the only thing is holding them back (like 80% of the western male population)

chadD24 said:
No, they really do believe that. They think an incel will emerge from his chrysalis once he reaches 35 or so because 'muh SMV bro'.

chadD24 said:
Ascended said:
i usually skim through alot of the shit 90% of the time. most people put cliffs to at the end.
[hr]
[hr]
Happy Go Lucky said:

troll
You can't just dismiss anyone who's legit deluded as a troll, that's not how it works buddy boyo.

The cocoon mode idea is a favourite of mine. Just become a shut in for a few years, read some Dostoevsky and lift bro, that will help you with your social anxiety!

chadD24

Slayer
The German Dream said:
the problem with this site is...they are FUCKING bluepill about facelaw/bonelaw.

they have legit theories and stuff...but this fucking "all you need to do is go to the gym, read books, get a degree, and go hiking in the woods" is fucking annoying. they honestly believe they need to become manly by hacking some wood and then girls will flock to them.
nobody there has ever questioned that their FACE is the only thing is holding them back (like 80% of the western male population)
im trying to post the tinder experiments with MM profiles but i dont think anyone is seeing my threads... how much karma do you need to be on the first page of red piill
[hr]
Happy Go Lucky said:
chadD24 said:
[hr]

[hr]

troll
You can't just dismiss anyone who's legit deluded as a troll, that's not how it works buddy boyo.
the guy said hes hooked up with alot of 18-21 year olds AFTER he turned 45.. never claimed to be rich or anything.. that is a textbook troll

Chad

Incel
What the fuck would be the point if they accepted face theory? oh great now they can totally give up and continue as neet basement dwellers. At least they have hope and some of them end up bettering their lives with their delusion .

purps drank

Slayer
RodgerRabbit said:
I called them out on their shitty hug box chatroom for being delusional fucc nerds who think they're ballin for fucking looksmatched hags after 99 approaches and then writing a 6 paragraph field report on how they fucked an "8/10" by being "alpha" and maintaining "frame".  :giggle:

They countered by saying that faggot Tyler Durden fucks "8s and 9s" which I said were just make up caked 5/10 club sluts who he only got with the status & money from scamming dorks like them. 

Then they banned me. 

Fucking idiots.  :rolleyes:

LMAO