Redpilling r9k is painful

Harry Rotter

Coper
kill em all said:
Looks > race
yep and all the attractive "looks" are possessed by europeans

-Best skin(southern euro
-Best skulls
-Best eyes(ALL COLORED EYES COME FROM EURO GENES!)
-Best hair
-Best penile length
-Best names

LOL @ ethnics

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Harry Rotter said:
kill em all said:
Looks > race

-Best skin(southern euro
-Best skulls
-Best hair
-Best penile length
-Best names

LOL @ ethnics
apart from our cataract-inducing colored eyes, caucasians are a shitty inbred race and have very little to offer in terms of aesthetics.

Yes most of the best looking people are white, but I doubt the average white person even looks decent.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Harry Rotter said:
kill em all said:
Looks > race

-Best skin(southern euro
-Best skulls
-Best hair
-Best penile length
-Best names

LOL @ ethnics
Irish skin is GOAT the whiter the better

Harry Rotter

Coper
Brutus said:
Harry Rotter said:

-Best skin(southern euro
-Best skulls
-Best hair
-Best penile length
-Best names

LOL @ ethnics
apart from our cataract-inducing colored eyes, caucasians are a shitty inbred race and have very little to offer in terms of aesthetics.

Yes most of the best looking people are white, but I doubt the average white person even looks decent.
the average indian is uglier than the average white. Infact the average white is the least ugly race.

Koksal Baba

Incel
Harry Rotter said:
kill em all said:
Looks > race

-Best skin(southern euro
-Best skulls
-Best hair
-Best penile length
-Best names

LOL @ ethnics
This kind of thinking is always consistent with white males who are the lowest in the barrel. :giggle:

Slayer

Normie
Koksal Baba said:
Harry Rotter said:

-Best skin(southern euro
-Best skulls
-Best hair
-Best penile length
-Best names

LOL @ ethnics
This kind of thinking is always consistent with white males who are the lowest in the barrel. :giggle:
Only the east can produce such subhuman that you're a fan of :turban: :turban: :turban:

Magnus

Lookism God
Harry Rotter said:
kill em all said:
Looks > race

-Best skin(southern euro
-Best skulls
-Best hair
-Best penile length
-Best names

LOL @ ethnics
Caucasians have the narrowest skulls of the racial groups, Asians have the widest/most robust skulls and widest jaws 

Also blacks have the most forward maxillas 

Also as you can see the caucasian skull has retreating cheekbones which is one reason why many white people have dark under circles 

Native Americans usually have great zygomatic development/fWHR 

Thick eyebrows are a sand nigger trait 

This map shows penile length with Africa having highest averages 

Positive canthal tilt is mostly common in blacks and Asians 

Blacks have the widest palates

Also fuller lips are an ethnic feature

No racism, just real talk @"Harry Rotter"

Slayer

Normie
Nice bullshit studies

You know that the modelling industry is 90% white guys?

Magnus

Lookism God
Slayer said:
Nice bullshit studies

Where should we begin? His bee stung nigger lips or his mongoloid eye area?  :lol:

Never seen a white man with a maxilla like this my whole life 

Also completely disregard that the modeling industry is owned by white people, but sure they aren't gonna be biased at all  :lol:

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Heterophobic said:
Harry Rotter said:

-Best skin(southern euro
-Best skulls
-Best hair
-Best penile length
-Best names

LOL @ ethnics
Irish skin is GOAT the whiter the better
Yeah but almost all white people look better with a tan, darker skin=ethnic characteristic, how is this explained? Pasty white skin looks unhealthy and bad.

dogboner54

Slayer
Magnus said:
Slayer said:
Nice bullshit studies

Where should we begin? His bee stung nigger lips or his mongoloid eye area?  :lol:

Also completely disregard that the modeling industry is owned by white people, but sure they aren't gonna be biased at all  :lol:

:inlove:

Harry Rotter

Coper
Magnus said:
Slayer said:
Nice bullshit studies

You are coping. The arab people are very prideful. Most "handsome" ethnics are white washed 75% white blood. Lets be real here.

Magnus

Lookism God
Harry Rotter said:
Magnus said:

You are coping. The arab people are very prideful. Most "handsome" ethnics are white washed 75% white blood. Lets be real here.
Sure, the best looking people have a mix of different features from all ethnicities. The purest whites aren't most attractive, they often have long midfaces and close set eyes and look inbred 

O'Pry, chico and Gandy are mostly white you are correct but they have a lot of ethnic features as I explained above such as full lips, positive canthal tilt and forward maxillas

Harry Rotter

Coper
Magnus said:
Harry Rotter said:
Sure, the best looking people have a mix of different features from all ethnicities. The purest whites aren't most attractive, they often have long midfaces and close set eyes and look inbred 

O'Pry, chico and Gandy are mostly white you are correct but they have a lot of ethnic features as I explained above such as full lips, positive canthal tilt and forward maxillas
Those ethnic features aren't exclusive to arabs. There is a difference between a male model having big lips and apex having big lips.

Magnus

Lookism God
Harry Rotter said:
Magnus said:

Those ethnic features aren't exclusive to arabs. There is a difference between a male model having big lips and apex having big lips.
I wasn't talking about just Arabs, but ethnics in general. If you notice most white people have thin lips. The positive canthal tilt is an Asian trait, almost all of them have it. Positive canthal trait is pretty rare on white people, that's why the ones that have it are usually models. Now whites have a lot good features too I'm not denying that, they have the best brow ridges and best chins, and deep set eyes, straight eyebrows etc

Harry Rotter

Coper
Magnus said:
Harry Rotter said:
I wasn't talking about just Arabs, but ethnics in general. If you notice most white people have thin lips. The positive canthal tilt is an Asian trait, almost all of them have it. Positive canthal trait is pretty rare on white people, that's why the ones that have it are usually models. Now whites have a lot good features too I'm not denying that, they have the best brow ridges and best chins, and deep set eyes, straight eyebrows etc
Why does latin america use white actors.

[video=youtube]