• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Redpilled my parents so much my dad is now telling me to buy a mail order EE bride

modified

hairloss expert
Posted about how I redpilled my parents previously here:

I've redpilled my mom so far, she's now apologizing for picking my dad as my father.
Redpilling my mom, pt 2: She is now telling me to lie about my age & not wanting LTR

It's now gotten to the point where my dad is actively suggesting me to buy a mail order Eastern European bride. He just told me about how when he went on a cruise with my mom there was this old ugly guy in his 40s with a 25 year old beautiful EE girl, and another guy with similar, and how I should do that.

I told him I don't want to buy a woman though that is an option. I just want to fix my face.

He's really just trying to talk me out of getting jaw surgery again. My parents worry about the risks of course, as most parents would.

I'm just really quite amazed I've gotten them to understand the issues to the extent that they are suggesting this kind of thing. It's getting weird.

Overall parents just want their kids to be happy..they know you getting regular pussy will do that

modified

hairloss expert
Imeanitbrah said:
Overall parents just want their kids to be happy..they know you getting regular pussy will do that

They want me to have kids and a family since they think that will make me happy too.