Redpill : This autist has made 1.6 million at 16 years old

allindaeyes

Banned
by playing VIDEO GAMES.

You autists should've become pro video game players like him just lol. In space of around 6 months, maybe a bit more, but less than a year easily, he won the biggest tournament outside of the main one ( the major if you will say ) and the biggest major yet too... Just lol, autists why no video gamer game?

http://www.thescoreesports.com/news/200

just lol this autist was wearing a fucking neck pillow

paki pride

Bojack

Lookism God
:facepalm:

It takes years to get good at a game well enough to compete at the pro level.

allindaeyes

Banned
Bojack said:

yet hes 16. cope harder bojack its called talent

heilsa

Slayer
impressive even more if you consider that he has no forearms

Bojack

Lookism God
allindaeyes said:
Bojack said:

Exactly, only the top 1% of pro gamers make that kind of money. Good luck reaching that level boyo.

sub8 life

Incel
Pro video gamer is one of the most fucked up jobs you can have. You will have to play 16 hours a day just to keep up with the competition, at least in Korea.

allindaeyes

Banned
Bojack said:
allindaeyes said:
Exactly, only the top 1% of pro gamers make that kind of money. Good luck reaching that level boyo.
I think hes like 5th LMAO (in earnings excluding endorsements that koreans have)
 and he has something liek 12-20 members living in 4 bedroom apartment he said atm cus hes recent immigrant.

look at this smug lil mofo

[hr]
sub8 life said:
Pro video gamer is one of the most fucked up jobs you can have. You will have to play 16 hours a day just to keep up with the competition, at least in Korea.
this guy does it willingly though hes an autist. He said he first played when he was 8 and has since, he is still a kid so obviously doesnt mind

just look at his aspie stare LMFAO! also i was wrong its 8 family members and a small apartment

PCT IS SHIT

Coper
this is wot ive been saying, even if u dont reach pro ur still killing time doing something fun, better than sitting on sluthate all day..

Anakind

King of Chads
allindaeyes said:
he will slay cus of status
Post pic of girls he will slay! He will definitely not slay the interviewer.

EDIT: Even she skullmogs me.   :lol:

@"Techno Viking"

allindaeyes

Banned
Anakind said:
allindaeyes said:
he will slay cus of status
Post pic of girls he will slay! He will definitely not slay the interviewer.

EDIT: Even she skullmogs me.   :lol:

@"Techno Viking"
idk probably asian groupies when hes grown up.

Anyway this is the girls husband they have a kid together even :

Eastern Euro dating scene is truly a fucked up thing lol!

Nizoral Babe

Coper
I remember back in Halo 3 rocking a 3.3 KDR. I thought I'd be able to go pro, for real. Then I played against organized teams with my shitty friends and it was a fuckfest - just embarrassing. In order to play at that level you alone cannot be good, your entire TEAM must play as one. The amount of concentrate and teamwork required is beyond belief. 

Finding good team-oriented players is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. I've tried, believe me, but no one wants to play the game like that and I don't have the time to spend 16 hours a day getting into a renowned clan.

ThereIsNoGame said:
But does he get laid?
he's 16. he's almost definitely a virgin and prob won't lose his virginity for a few years, but once he grows up a bit and learns to leverage his M+S he will find someone looksmatched or better to bang. he'll never be a SLAYER, but he'll be fine/above average.

alien

Chad
Rotters
I have absolutely zero interest in being a pro gamer. Video games are supposed to be about fun, it's not supposed to be a full-time job.

My best chance at being a pro gamer would be Pokemon. I have slow reaction times. So there's no way I could play DoTA, LoL or Starcraft professionally. But Pokemon is completely turn-based like Chess. Pokemon is just pure strategy (and there's an element of luck in Pokemon too. Like any other RPG or game with an element of chance, one "dice roll" can make or break a contest)

But catching, training, breeding, etc. Pokemon is very time consuming. I would only ever do it if I was guaranteed to make a living off of being a Pokemon master.

But the thing is you need to be in the top 1% at the very least in order to be a pro gamer. Even top 1% isn't good enough. It's like a fraction of a percent.