Redpill stoic chads face imminent death with alpha courage

I was rewatching one of the classic gore videos,
the sinaloa cartel beheading and what really gets me is how the two guys barely react to the fact that they are about to be brutally beheaded.

The guy on the left doesnt even react when his mate has his head cut off with a chainsaw.

This made me realize the true meaning of being tough, alpha etc, is taking death and torture without fear or reaction.

Anyone can act like a tough guy, but right before death, or when tortured, you see if someone is a true tough guy or not,

tbh I think this could be very rare like 1 in 10000, maybe even a mental illness, 
is the guy on the left a true alpha male?

Thoughts on this boyos, is it the knowledge that if they where free they would be doing the same thing to their captors.

Warning do not click link if squemish.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2014/...g-cartel-beheads-two-captives-with-chainsaws/

Bojack

Lookism God
Didn't click on the vid, but what badass alpha men tbh. Incels here would be crying their eyes out, begging their captors not to kill them, but these alpha superior slayers? Not a word, not a word.

Bojack said:
Didn't click on the vid, but what badass alpha men tbh. Incels here would be crying their eyes out, begging their captors not to kill them, but these alpha superior slayers? Not a word, not a word.
thats the point not even just incels, 99.9 percent of tough guys, mma fighters, soldiers, etc would be afraid of death,

i found it quite remarkable tbh

Liberated

Norse God
Autists
Bojack said:
Why would incels want to live? They'd be begging for death. Chads should beg not to be killed, so that they can continue to spread their superior genetics.

Goiear

Chad
They've likely grown up and seen countless of strangers, friends and maybe even family members be brutally murdered in front of them. All their life they've been very close to death, violence and extreme poverty.

By the time this is recorded they've probably been mentally and physically tortured to complete apathy.

Hedonic treadmill + adrenaline.