FuckThis

Slayer
Look at how little users both this and SH have now, it was dumb to split an already small community

dota2

Normie
at least this forum is working 100% of time and i dont have to type same thing few times because server goes off and on

allindaeyes

Banned
lol this forum has a good amount of users already. I have no idea what you are talking about, this activity is x4 SH's recently. Its just most of the shit posting is in the shoutbox

FuckThis

Slayer
allindaeyes said:
lol this forum has a good amount of users already. I have no idea what you are talking about, this activity is x4 SH's recently. Its just most of the shit posting is in the shoutbox
It has more users then SH for now, sure. 
But long term it is getting less and less.

Some people stayed on SH some here.
[hr]
sephon said:
no it was a fantastic idea

SH's fucking search is already broken again. that should tell you something.
I do agree with you that SH is a non functioning forum. No alerts, no search your own posts etc. 
But i think someone should have probably offered 3DFA to fix the forum.

allindaeyes

Banned
FuckThis said:
allindaeyes said:
It has more users then SH for now, sure. 
But long term it is getting less and less.

Some people stayed on SH some here.
[hr]
sephon said:
no it was a fantastic idea

SH's fucking search is already broken again. that should tell you something.
I do agree with you that SH is a non functioning forum. No alerts, no search your own posts etc. 
But i think someone should have probably offered 3DFA to fix the forum.
I am looking at SH and all the true cels stayed behind... So who cares? Tyger, dat feel and OmegaKV, thonis type niggas

nothing against SH, but, come AWN! whatever server they were on was FUCKED, and they just didn't seem to care enough to fix it, i'll just post on both. Also, SH is just impossible to read, that forum font etc is fucked.

Who gives a shit, we are all losers anyway, I hope NewSH starts breathing life into tinder experiments, lookmaxxing and theories again, and doesn't just become a warm puddle of shitposting.

FuckThis

Slayer
Look at this site, even norwood left.
The problem is that this site is MUCH better then sluthate, much faster, notifications etc, but at the same time the userbase is split and small

modified

hairloss expert
Fantastic idea if not just for the new name. I hated the name "PUAHate" since I don't hate PUAs. I also hated the name "SlutHate" since I don't hate sluts.

"Lookism" is a much better name and it's somewhere I can post without feeling cognitive dissonance.

So I'm all for it.

It's a shame NC is left here and back on SH

I agree the traffic is lulled here the past couple weeks. 

We need to get everyone from SH posting over here

purps drank

Slayer
Friday night was busy as fuck actually. But usually the weekends are just always slow because lookism is actually full of slayers that go out and get fresh strange on the weekends and it's me, iced earth and like 2 other incels here during the night.

FuckThis

Slayer
sephon said:
sluthate is only getting 1 new page worth off resh content per 24 hrs whereas this one is getting 3+.

SH has about 1/10th the activity of here
yeah but most of those are just dumb shitposts for random ethnik  scum
Just look at ratio of spam to real threads. I honestly thing mods should try and contain that much shitposting
and I know it is against the spirt of the site, but at least give warning to some users, I hate going to the main page and unable to find real threads

And don't get me wrong guys sluthate is bad as well, the problem is that both boards are split up now and lack userbase

now numisc is another things that if admin cares about this site should ban them all, and possibly brutally kill  them if he can somehow

IceCutter

Gigachad
lookism.net will never be as good as ************, unless you're a true fcking aspie (i.e. the site names)

but you guys got the nice phone app going on

Franktank

Normie
IcedEarth ruined this place for me. So did timbuck2 and vertu. 
Icedearth is a good poster when he wants to be but he doesnt want to be one. He sees this place as simply a troll site. If you are going to troll be calculated and dont shit post.

Timbuck2 is just an annoying stormfronter.

Vertu an annoying nordic fakecel.

Theres nothing special here. The shoutbox is the only thing special here. What really is making the difference are users and the users who needed the 24/7 shit posting and edgy teens moved over here 
The omega virgins stayed in sluthate it seemed.

Yogapants

Coper
You know they read your PMs on sluthate right?
They altered one of my PMs  :giggle:

Franktank

Normie
Yogapants said:
You know they read your PMs on sluthate right?
They altered one of my PMs  :giggle:
You are low iq the only way admins can read pms is if they changed your account password. Were you unable to log into your account at one point?

modified said:
Fantastic idea if not just for the new name. I hated the name "PUAHate" since I don't hate PUAs. I also hated the name "SlutHate" since I don't hate sluts.

"Lookism" is a much better name and it's somewhere I can post without feeling cognitive dissonance.

So I'm all for it.
This. I completely agree.

IceCutter

Gigachad
The Big Dipper said:
modified said:

So I'm all for it.
This. I completely agree.
lookism screams autims thou

SINCE THERE IS A SPLIT, ONE SITE SHOULD FUCKING DIFFERENTIATE ITSELF. LIKE, PUT ALL THE MM POSTS ON ONE SITE. I DONT CARE WHICH. THEN ILL ONLY POST ON THE OTHER ONE.