Dontel

Incel
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
263
Reputation
0
  • Most Delusional Internet Group 2014/2015 - 1st Place 
  • The biggest collective circle jerk on the internet now beating Stormfront into 2nd Place and RooshV into 3rd
  • These "slayers" are having sex and then spend hours writing about it on the Internet.
  • Ruined the phrase "Red Pill" forever, "Redpill" is forever associated with these faggots.
  • It's a shame Ellen Pao left before her cohorts could shut this bluepill PUA butt-loving, LMS-denying shithole down. 
  • Constantly bitch about censorship, "feminist, left-wing media - but they ban anyone that doesn't accept their view. 
  •  "Spinning Plates" , "lifting" , "tingles" - Who are these losers and how did they get so big? [font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]120,000 "subscribed" members apparently.[/font]


[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]submitted 21 hours ago * by RemyPrice[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small]Summary
Plate went nuclear a few months ago and ejected to find an ugly (safe?) beta boyfriend. I guess that's not working out so well, since I received a text this morning from her hamster.
[/font][/size]

[hr]

Body
Her: Even though you're a dick now I thought of u cause I'm standing in the spot I first met you when you were nice.
Her: I miss you the old you

[hr]

Lessons

  • She ejected when my SMV got too high and scared her.
  • She shit tests by calling me a dick to provoke a response.
  • She felt my abundance mentality after I went radio silent.
  • She alpha widowed herself and now is sadface months later.
[hr]

Next Actions
In several weeks, I'll text back "Who is this?"
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
0
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Lessons[/font]
  • She ejected when my SMV got too high and scared her.
  • She shit tests by calling me a dick to provoke a response.
  • She felt my abundance mentality after I went radio silent.
  • She alpha widowed herself and now is sadface months later.


  • this is exactly what autism looks like
 

Dontel

Incel
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
263
Reputation
0
Truth (LMS Theory)

This woman leaves him because she wants to try out a new shiny cock from the thousands on her Facebook and knows this reddit cuck nerd will be waiting to clean up when she's done.


"RedPill Reddit" Theory

"I was so alpha redpill that she left"


Some of the posts indicate the userbase are reasonably educated and aren't complete retards but they are delusional coping nerds. Bluepill as fuck. 

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Still, 120,000 "subscribed" members, who actually write things and contribute properly is something Lookism/Sluthate can never emulate if shitposters are allowed to run riot.[/font]
 

Dontel

Incel
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
263
Reputation
0
Victory said:
Holy fuck I can't stop laughing at that shit

I laughed at first, because this it is actual coping in the truest sense of the word. Even in my Bluepill days I wasn't this deluded.

Then I read 120,000 Confirmed subs.

I'm losing my mind just thinking about this shit and how lookism/s/h is struggling to get the message out.
 

rigidity

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,203
Reputation
0
Dontel said:
Victory said:
Holy fuck I can't stop laughing at that shit

I laughed at first, because this it is actual coping in the truest sense of the word. Even in my Bluepill days I wasn't this deluded.

Then I read 120,000 Confirmed subs.

I'm losing my mind just thinking about this shit and how lookism/s/h is struggling to get the message out.
  

I think the main issue is that lookism is an independent forum you have to register for whereas subbing a reddit channel (or whatever it's called - I don't use reddit) is very easy because reddit is fairly mainstream and lots of people already have an account there.

This forum would do better, unfortunately, if it were exclusively on reddit.

I think this is what comes down to, honestly.
 

Copenhagen

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
2,784
Reputation
9
How many times do I have to say it, the /r/redpill is filled with fan fiction writers who use Lord of the Rings and James Bond analogies to describe their lifestyle of fucking self hating Asian fobs.
 

rigidity

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,203
Reputation
0
Dontel said:
Truth (LMS Theory)

This woman leaves him because she wants to try out a new shiny cock from the thousands on her Facebook and knows this reddit cuck nerd will be waiting to clean up when she's done.


"RedPill Reddit" Theory

"I was so alpha redpill that she left"


Some of the posts indicate the userbase are reasonably educated and aren't complete retards but they are delusional coping nerds. Bluepill as fuck. 

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Still, 120,000 "subscribed" members, who actually write things and contribute properly is something Lookism/Sluthate can never emulate if shitposters are allowed to run riot.[/font]
Your OP quote reminds me of how people on SoSuave talked several years ago.  Just complete and total cluelessness.
 

rigidity

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,203
Reputation
0
What is it with nerds creating models to understand dating?  

One thing I had difficulty with initially, until I remembered sosuave vocabulary, was figuring out who Plate was and why she went nuclear.  I thought Plate was someone's last name.
 

Dontel

Incel
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
263
Reputation
0
rigidity said:
What is it with nerds creating models to understand dating?  

One thing I had difficulty with initially, until I remembered sosuave vocabulary, was figuring out who Plate was and why she went nuclear.  I thought Plate was someone's last name.
These  loser Redpiller/PUAs create the "model" so that they can claim they are the smart/"redpill" ones who have figured it who have the jump on everyone else. 

It's about using grandiosity and superiority to make them feel better than others.

It's similar to Stormfront type mentality where you have basement dwelling mentally ill  losers on incapacity benefits whining about how whites have much higher IQ's and noe the world is coming to an end because a black guy had sex with a white woman- but they are the smart ones because they are in the know.
 

Chad

Incel
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
317
Reputation
0
Theres some legit stuff on there. if you list everything as delusional youre a tard. This one for example is aspie af so good call op