JustLOL

Incel
Women's Infidelity by Michelle Langley

Is infidelity women’s best kept secret? Given that women initiate 70 to 75% of all divorces, is this secret the catalyst that prompts them to pursue separations and divorces, many under the guise of “searching for self?” How many of these women were happily married prior to their affairs? Are men being divorced by their wives without ever knowing about their wives' extramarital sexual relationships? Women’s Infidelity discusses these and other wide-ranging, but interrelated, topics that help explain the difficulty women have with marriage and long-term fidelity.
this book is REDPILL AS FUCK. (read it a couple of months ago)
The author is a woman but she's actually very honest about women's scummy behaviour, she's doesn't sugar coat shit.
all the stories are real. (she interviewed a shit ton of people irl)
200 pages of redpill bombs for the incel to delight and rage from his basement.

some of the topics covered:

-hypergamy
-beta providing
-hubbys getting cucked :lol:
-redpill on LOOKS
-redpill on DICK SIZE

ON LOOKS:

How important to a woman is a man’s appearance? I didn’t think looks mattered as much to women as it does to men. I
thought that women were more auditory and men were more visual.

Yes, that’s true. It was an evolutionary necessity. Nature graciously made it easier for females to tolerate being forced into sex with old, unattractive, males. Women are more likely than men to close their eyes during sex for the same reason.

You are so full of shit! That’s not true.

It makes sense to me. But, seriously, it’s foolish to think that
looks aren’t important to females. Just as with males, appearance is more important to some than it is to others. I wish I could tell you the number of times I’ve heard or read that women don’t care about a man’s looks, sexual ability or penis size. And it’s usually a man who’s saying it. These beliefs are just wishful thinking on the part of men. Females are very much attracted to beauty; they are also attracted to strength and penis size. Among early humans, male strength was important because it helped ensure food and protection. Over time, females continued to desire strength in a mate, but strength evolved to mean money, which represents power or, more specifically, food, clothing, home and car. Until recently, when women were asked if penis size mattered, their answer was, “No.” If asked about the importance of physical appearance, their answer was, “Not important.” If asked how often they thought about having sex with another man, they said, “Never.” Even when asked about the importance of money, their answer was, “It doesn’t matter.” Why? Because that’s what men wanted to hear.

ON DICK SIZE:

Women don’t mind if their friends sleep with the same guy they’re sleeping with?

No, that’s not how it works. Let’s say a female meets a guy, has sex with him and then tells her friend, or friends, about the sexual encounter which includes the size of the guy’s penis. One or more of the females she tells may at some future point seek out the guy and have sex with him, but she won’t usually go back to her friends and talk about having done so.

It’s kind of like when a guy gets a really good blow job. He tells his friends and then they try to get one, too.

It’s a lot like that. I once interviewed a man who had been with several married women, nine to be exact. At the time that I interviewed him, I was already aware that females did this, so when he told me how many married women he had slept with, I knew he had to have a large penis. He also mentioned that he didn’t go out looking for married women; they just seemed to find him. I remember thinking to myself at the time, I’m sure they did.
I ended up getting an interview with the married woman he was sleeping with at the time. I asked her if the guy was hung well and she said, very well. Then I asked her if, prior to sleeping with him, someone had told her about how big the guy’s penis was.
Her answer was yes, but she wondered how I knew. Turns out, one of her friends had slept with him a couple of years before, so she looked him up.
There was another guy I interviewed whose male friends regularly commented on the size of his penis. The majority of this guy’s friends were married and, over the years, he’d slept with all but three of the eight wives. All of the wives had pursued him.

That blows my mind. I can’t believe women do that. So, even if a woman is just naturally really tight, will she still want a guy who’s hung pretty well?

This is really bugging you. I guess you must have a small penis.

It’s not bugging me. I was just asking.

Kevin, even when a woman is really tight, when she gets really turned on—you know, really wet—her vagina opens up and even a large penis doesn’t seem so large. However, a small penis can be frustrating and completely unfulfilling for a woman. I am telling you, this is just one more reason why men don’t want to compete in the mating game. If men were aware of some of the desires that women have, they would have to compete the way women compete for men—hair, makeup, implants, clothes, you name it. Men would have to put a whole lot of work into competing for women just like women have for years ensured their support and survival by competing for men.

Men have always had to compete for women. They just compete with money.

But that leveled the playing field for all men, unattractive men and men with small penises.

DOWNLOAD PDF:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=26043682156639529095

JustLOL

Incel
Drake said:
:pistoldouble: fuck my 4.3 girth
holy shit. my condolences.

pencil dick is a legit death sentence.
[hr]
Currycel said:
Fuck this is so redpilled. Even if I fixed all of my physical defect such as small height and dark skin, I would still have a small dick. Fuck fuck fuck. I was born to workcel and get cucked. Literally. Hopefully jelquing works :pistoldouble:
dat currycel life boyo. you can't escape.

JustLOL

Incel
@Drake PE exercises are your only hope. go to pegym.com/forums if you are serious about doing something.

gotta warn you. for most people is more difficult to gain girth than lenght. the exercises are boring to do and you have to be consistent and patient if you actually want to gain something permanent. (it takes time)

rigidity

Slayer
The shit you really can't fix, your dick and your entire body's bone and fat distribution, are what matter most to attractive women.  And you all wonder why most men don't obsess over their looks.  Constantly thinking about this will drive you mad.

Copenhagen

Slayer
This shit needs to be distributed on leaflets all around the world.

JustLOL

Incel
there is a follow-up to this book, Women's Infidelity II.

i didn't read that one yet, if someone manages to find a PDF, please post it here.

rigidity said:
The shit you really can't fix, your dick and your entire body's bone and fat distribution, are what matter most to attractive women.  And you all wonder why most men don't obsess over their looks.  Constantly thinking about this will drive you mad.
Good post, for a fucking nigger.
[hr]
Currycel said:
Fuck this is so redpilled. Even if I fixed all of my physical defect such as small height and dark skin, I would still have a small dick. Fuck fuck fuck. I was born to workcel and get cucked. Literally. Hopefully jelquing works :pistoldouble:
diamondintherough had an 8 x 6 apparently. Yet he still squealed and whined and hated his life.

sephon has a monster schlong as well IIRC, and it doesn't seem to be doing him any good.

Having said that. I believe that that for the most part, it is true, a woman will fuck a decent looking guy just because of his cock.

What really needs to be addressed and dragged into the light of day is the TRUE rate of female infidellity. The ugly naked truth of it.

It must be close to 100%..
[hr]
JustLOL said:
@Drake PE exercises are your only hope. go to pegym.com/forums if you are serious about doing something.

gotta warn you. for most people is more difficult to gain girth than lenght. the exercises are boring to do and you have to be consistent and patient if you actually want to gain something permanent. (it takes time)
No, don't go to PEgym.
If you don't suck JonPop's cock, and swallow their bluepill bullshit and cunt worship, they will just ban you.

Go to the original, thundersplace. They came up with the newbie routine, not jonpop the fraud.

Ligamentolysis, or ligament releasing surgery will allow for more inner penis to be exposed, but it only really gives flaccid gains, unless you stretch and hang with weights religiously post surgery.

PMMA injections give permanent girth gains. But you can never get the stuff out. And many people have complications.

Chemical PE, the "golden path" is only for true psychos, who have the guts and determination to inject their cocks with a cocktail of caverject, and other peptides and growth hormones, daily, to slowly cause tissue deformation via massive internal pressure.

Jelqing works, I got an inch or so of newbie gains in length, but i think it was due to improved erection quality. It is impossible to grow that much new tissue in only 3 months.

dota2

Normie
after reading your summary or we that is i felt like rest of energy that motivates me to exist left my body .. its just wow... we cant get even small victory in this life no matter what.  i am not brave enough to read that book

:bigman:

P

primordial

It's useless because it's full with the exaggerations of a depressed man.

JustLOL

Incel
lol at this "review" by a sloot.

By SarahJ - September 2, 2012

This book describes my situation perfectly, but i am still in limbo. It didn't offer me a realistic solution to my problem and so I am still stuck. This book probably helps men of wives who cheat, but as the woman I still don't know what to do.
how about stop cucking hubby and ending the relationship?

"2012". she's probably still cucking him to this day :lol:

alien

Chad
Rotters
Did you notice that this book is 10 years old? :lol: 2 Years before the iPhone came out and yet it's scary how much shit was going on back in 2005! Imagine what it's like in 2015!

Thanks for the PDF. The book is out-of-print and costs a fortune to buy used. If there was an eBook format available for purchase on Kindle, I would have bought it. I'm probably going to convert it to a eBook format later and upload it to tinyupload so that it's easy to read on eBook readers and tablets.

dota2 said:
after reading your summary or we that is i felt like rest of energy that motivates me to exist left my body .. its just wow... we cant get even small victory in this life no matter what.  i am not brave enough to read that book
  Same here man at some point enough is enough.  There is such thing as too much knowlegde.