Redpill:Pleasure is bad and your all slaves

Gandharva

Banned
Pleasure is used by nature/demiurge to continue your suffering and get you to do things you would normally not due.

Take for instance a hot,warm blowjob from a chick.that blowjob felt so good youd sacrifice your life to be with her,spend your money on her and tolerate her in your life even if she had no warm holes she would be rightly seen as a burden and nuisance.if not outright malicious slavedriver.

but the ''plasure''makes it worth it.

take validation,youre willing to jump thru hoops just to get the ''pleasure''(fleeting,and temporary)of feeling worthwhile while nature is stroking you to get you to further be a slave to its paradigm.

youre all like crack addicts.or more accurately Crock addicts.Crock eats the user literally alive.yet you retards dont see it.

you guys arent redpill at all,monks,ascetics,Hermits these are true redpills.

this shit?you guys are the epitome of bluepill,you and PUAS are the most saddest pathetic people in the manosphere.Im not saying to outright reject any pleasure or sex /validation in moderation but reconize and see what you are dealing with.know that its a illusion.a lie.and not optimal to your spiritual and mental health.I can occasionaly enjoy a coke even though I know its unhealthy and that its sweet taste is there form to only buy more of it and enrich its makers.I wont drink it everyday.I reconize what it is.

Gandharva

Banned
some of you actually want marriage lmao smh

is it fair,froma  bussiness point of view that all a female has to do is give blowjobs(that lessen and lessen),pop out some kids(wich is painless and easy in modern time)to send to DayCare and lay about the house all day while you work like a horse?plus she can take all your hard earned wealth and ruin your reputation?

faggots like that syrian/dutch guy  and tyger come to mind.
[hr]
Westphal said:
Haven't read everything biut it looks legit.

Validation is grief and being independent from it is freedom and life
also beauty and any kind of pleasure really..its used to keep you in the torturous hell known as sentient reality.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?176102-Do-people-breed-just-to-breed/page8

read the last post I touched upon it in alot of detail.

Vertu

Incel
Good thread. Dropping some REAL redpill on these pathetic narrow minded dumb cunts.

purps drank

Slayer
So what are you supposed to do? What level of moderation is correct? Do you live like a buddhist and just sit quietly under a tree until you die?

Gandharva

Banned
You can start by not having children.look up into antinatalism.

you can also have pleasures but RECONIZE what they are and dont attach to them.Buddhism is not about rejecting pleasures,its about detachment from pleasures.reconize what it is and dont attach yourself to it and its paradigm.thats all.

Reconize that while that blue water and beautiful coral reef colony is pleasing to the eye,nature uses it to trick you,what it in fact is,is a dog eat dog world full of bruality and pointless zero sum games.

realize any good feeling is for a bad reason.Nature doesnt just bestow things on you out of kindness.when has nature very been kind?pleasures and beauty are there to lure you like a carrot in front of a donkey.thats all it is.wether its sex to further give the demiurge its new generation of slaves or wether its validation so that youll further engage in the zero sum rat race we call human interaction,know that any pleasure nature gives you is against your own interests.ANY.

Gandharva

Banned
without sex or validation humans would not procreate or even stay in this torturous hell.if sex didnt feel good and if we had no want for being liked by others we wouldnt stay here and suffer this shit.life is hell.

v/ • The realm torments whomever enters it
v/ • Endless repetition of punishment
v/ • Joy manifests in those beings that take without remorse
v/ • All resident beasts prey upon other resident creatures
v/ • Countless corpses layer underneath every surface
v/ • No escape to a better form of existence.

http://antinatalismo.blogspot.nl/2013/12/are-we-in-hell.html

and any small,tiny,fleeting,worthless pleasure life gives you is so you will continue existing and furthering its program of death and suffering,pain and misery.

like the small trinket you give a dog after its done with a brutal,filthy dogfight.so it will stay.so it will keep suffering and working for you.

Browcel

Chad
Legit af. I don't want to be that guy, but... The thing that keeps me going is my faith in the God of the bible. I know most people on here see it as a cope, but I would seriously recommend Christianity to anyone who feels like they are in a hopeless situation or suicidal. Belief and understanding of the Bible can change your life dramatically and give you hope in what seems like a cruel world. Real hope/faith, not just some cope to keep you going.

Gandharva

Banned
I was both a muslim and a Jew for yrs.I left both for different reasons in my teen yrs,Id recommend the book''lettter to my rabbi by naphtali zeligman''for starters..its free online

also chk out this playlist

Im now somewhere between a neoplatonist,buddhist and Gnostic.I agree with some stuff in all but lean the most towards buddhism.I dont believe in a anthropomorphized diety like jews.

Jain scriptures reject God as the creator of the universe. Ācārya Hemacandra in the 12th century put forth the Jain view of the universe in Yogaśāstra:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_in_Jainism#endnote_Inone
This universe is not created nor sustained by anyone;
It is self-sustaining, without any base or support
Besides scriptural authority, Jains also resorted to syllogism and deductive reasoning to refute the creationist theories. Various views on divinity and the universe held by the vedics, sāmkhyas, mimimsas, Buddhists and other schools of thought were analysed, debated and repudiated by the various Jain Ācāryas. However, the most eloquent refutation of this view is provided by Ācārya Jinasena in Mahāpurāna: [j]
Some foolish men declare that creator made the world. The doctrine that the world was created is ill advised and should be rejected.
If God created the world, where was he before the creation? If you say he was transcendent then and needed no support, where is he now?
How could God have made this world without any raw material? If you say that he made this first, and then the world, you are faced with an endless regression.
If you declare that this raw material arose naturally you fall into another fallacy, For the whole universe might thus have been its own creator, and have arisen quite naturally.
If God created the world by an act of his own will, without any raw material, then it is just his will and nothing else — and who will believe this silly nonsense?
If he is ever perfect and complete, how could the will to create have arisen in him? If, on the other hand, he is not perfect, he could no more create the universe than a potter could.
If he is form-less, action-less and all-embracing, how could he have created the world? Such a soul, devoid of all modality, would have no desire to create anything.
If he is perfect, he does not strive for the three aims of man, so what advantage would he gain by creating the universe?
If you say that he created to no purpose because it was his nature to do so, then God is pointless. If he created in some kind of sport, it was the sport of a foolish child, leading to trouble.
If he created because of the karma of embodied beings [acquired in a previous creation] He is not the Almighty Lord, but subordinate to something else
If out of love for living beings and need of them he made the world, why did he not make creation wholly blissful free from misfortune?
If he were transcendent he would not create, for he would be free: Nor if involved in transmigration, for then he would not be almighty. Thus the doctrine that the world was created by God makes no sense at all,
And God commits great sin in slaying the children whom he himself created. If you say that he slays only to destroy evil beings, why did he create such beings in the first place?
Good men should combat the believer in divine creation, maddened by an evil doctrine. Know that the world is uncreated, as time itself is, without beginning or end, and is based on the principles, life and rest. Uncreated and indestructible, it endures under the compulsion of its own nature.

also look up positive atheism.....[video=youtube][hr]
Id recommend 

http://antinatalismo.blogspot.nl/2010/12/protect-nature-why-again.html

Ive been reading his blog all day today

Id also recommend the manifesto of forbidden truth wich is free onlne(just search it in google).

Id also recommend some general buddhist understanding of the 5 precepts and youre set.Dhamma wheel is a great start.Ive been reading that since like 2013.
[hr]
Browcel my first part of the above comment was directed to you

the only legit book in the Tanakh is the book of (Ecclassiastes)the Qoheleth in my opinion.its one of the best treatises ever written by any human .

read it here

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/e/et/et3101.htm

Gandharva

Banned
Except that I never said to deny yourself pleasure.just to reconize what it is.Pleasure is used for evil in 99% of cases because it furthers your suffering.my thread is about ending my suffering.the problem here is suffering.just like beauty isnt bad in and of itself nor is a torture chamber or a knife but its function.

pls dont comment if you cant understand basic concepts.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Gandharva said:
Pleasure is used by nature/demiurge to continue your suffering and get you to do things you would normally not due.

Take for instance a hot,warm blowjob from a chick.that blowjob felt so good youd sacrifice your life to be with her,spend your money on her and tolerate her in your life even if she had no warm holes she would be rightly seen as a burden and nuisance.if not outright malicious slavedriver.

but the ''plasure''makes it worth it.

take validation,youre willing to jump thru hoops just to get the ''pleasure''(fleeting,and temporary)of feeling worthwhile while nature is stroking you to get you to further be a slave to its paradigm.

youre all like crack addicts.or more accurately Crock addicts.Crock eats the user literally alive.yet you retards dont see it.

you guys arent redpill at all,monks,ascetics,Hermits these are true redpills.

this shit?you guys are the epitome of bluepill,you and PUAS are the most saddest pathetic people in the manosphere.Im not saying to outright reject any pleasure or sex /validation in moderation but reconize and see what you are dealing with.know that its a illusion.a lie.and not optimal to your spiritual and mental health.I can occasionaly enjoy a coke even though I know its unhealthy and that its sweet taste is there form to only buy more of it and enrich its makers.I wont drink it everyday.I reconize what it is.