RedPill:Opposites do not attract

Gandharva

Banned
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...10/oil-and-vinegar-why-opposites-dont-attract

in nature like seeks like,animals,compounds,atoms they all bind with each other if they only fit together .opposites attract only is true on a exchange level,for example one partner lacks something that the other partner needs or cant easily get.

(Im just giving cliffs on the article)  .

it makes no sence for opposites to attract because we all seek people with like minds,habits and beliefs to affirm to us that we are normal.

this could be a very good case for WN in a practical sence and why Multiculturalism is a scam(I agree with that wholeheartedly,I just cant support its logical practical conclusion for a people that have never practiced what they now preach when they are the ones on the bad opposite stick of this concept they suddenly have a change of heart).

Gandharva

Banned
I think multiculturalism is a recipe for psychological misery...I felt the happiest in my life when all my friends were Turks(physichal resemblance atleast mor than other races)and I was a muslim(similar morals and outlook on the world,though we were peacefull sufis not ISIS types)...I felt most out of place at the local school where everyone was a 70 IQ retard morrocan that spits on the floor every 5 seconds  .all my friends were dutch there(like 1 or two people)and I had 0 friends there except women   :giggle:

I remember looking at Amsterdam and thinking how miserable everyone was especially my neighburhood at the time,Oudwest,wich is multiculturalism on steroids.no sence of community and  constant feel of being surrounded by freaks like at a carnival.a gay dude walking side by side with a beard mujahid wannabe.

I would always think what a travesty this neighbourhood was ,and I was not even redpill.

I moved to a jewish place later on and adopted the local hipster wear,before I changed my clothes people were hostile to me  but if I wear my clothes in a moroccan environment people stare at me like Im a zombie.especially since my manneriss are idfferent.everyone just self segregates here.

Gandharva

Banned
IcedEarth said:
Gandharva said:
explain....

you need somebody complementary in ltr it means mostly same but 30% different max to cover each other's deficit

complimntry in looks?someone on same looks level?same education,same income,what?

yeah a introverted autist wont be happy with a  extroverted happy go club slut even if they are both 7+ in my opinion.looks cant salvage that.at all.hed probabely be most happy with  a  geeky or hipster chick,even if he has to compromize on looks.

Boss

Slayer
if your talking about personality then I have noticed most people who have different personalities and stuff never last long, but certain similar personalities don't last long together either

Gandharva

Banned
personality in its broadest sence:ideals,beliefs,convictions,lifestyles  ,morals etc

FireHaze

Gigachad
Tyrone the Nigger said:
That's why basement dweller will NEVER make it with extroverted club slut

Exactly. People look at me like I'm crazy when I say I only want to LTR an introverted chick. They say I'm being judgemental lmao.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
FireHaze said:
Tyrone the Nigger said:
That's why basement dweller will NEVER make it with extroverted club slut

Exactly. People look at me like I'm crazy when I say I only want to LTR an introverted chick. They say I'm being judgemental lmao.

I dunno they might pull you outta yer shell

FireHaze

Gigachad
Harakiri said:
FireHaze said:

I dunno they might pull you outta yer shell

My shell is comfy tho.