DOMorDEATH7

Incel
This orb lookalike:

Cucks this guy:

The orb lookalike steals the incel's 7/10 girl, and the incel keeps telling the girl that orb is dangerous and a DARK TRIAD bad boy. When orb goes to prison the incel gets in a relationship with the girl as her second choice. When orb gets out of jail, she's still horny for him so the incel is scheming to keep her at bay. 

Orb also hooks the incel up with a blonde high-E girl, and the girl is much more horny for orb despite him being in a relationship.

The movie is on netflix, boyos
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0238137/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_31

dead_inside

Incel
I look exactly like the first guy you posted, my face looks fucked subhuman thin on phone selfies

I am fucking beautiful in the mirror tho

DOMorDEATH7

Incel
The orb lookalike is also extroverted DARK TRIAD low inhibition, and the incel is super introverted. It's a redpill movie both for looks and for extroversion.

LordSUPER

Banned
dead_inside said:
I look exactly like the first guy you posted, my face looks fucked subhuman thin on phone selfies

I am fucking beautiful in the mirror tho
Youre fine, the lens distortion from holding any camera too close will make you look different.
If you look good in the mirror you look good in real life. Provided the mirror is accurate of course. Some mirrors in stores are distorted to make the person appear thinner.
Best bet is to take a long distance photo (maybe 10m away) to see how the difference is compared to close up selfies.

// Infolinks