Yogapants

Coper
What does it really mean if a guy calls a girl cute? I googled it and it gives a whole range of answers...like she has a nice personality, she has a round face, or they want to protect her. But what do guys really mean by this?

B

Beantown Boss

Her phenotype exhibits a high level of neoteny.

rigidity

Slayer
nice, but not perfect body.  usually has nice tits OR ass, but not both.  imperfect, but still attractive face.

cute = more girl next door type, innocent looking
hot = sluttier looking

Needless to say both are equally good and it means the guy want to fuck you.

Nobody would call that girl cute

chadD24

Slayer
NormalfagsPissMeOff said:
hot = sluttier looking

this is good example

this girl is cute V. the one you posted is hot and theres no denying that. the girl above, if you dont think shes hot you are GAY. the below is 50/50 some guys will like her other will think she looks weird. her youth is what is like but not every guy will see the same appeal. the girl below looks like she could easily be dominated and she would fulfill alot of my fantasies/fetish but the girl above is a much higher quality female and no denying that. id be more proud to call the girl above my girlfriend but still think the girl below is very cute.  hope that helps op 

Bojack

Lookism God
It means you are not a neckbeard. I can't believe you incels are still fooled by this troll

Yogapants

Coper
Bojack said:
It means you are not a neckbeard. I can't believe you incels are still fooled by this troll
Aren't you that lil asian boy who makes those faggoty vids in your moms basement? Fuckin sad dude.

Bojack

Lookism God
Yogapants said:
Bojack said:
Aren't you that lil asian boy who makes those faggoty vids in your moms basement? Fuckin sad dude.
Fuck off you neckbeard cunt, stop trying to pretend to be a female.

Yogapants

Coper
Bojack said:
Yogapants said:
Bojack said:
Fuck off you neckbeard cunt, stop trying to pretend to be a female.
You're the one commenting in my thread boyo  :lol:

Yogapants

Coper
Severe Retard said:
cute has become another word for hot or attractive..

girl called me cute and I called her out on it and she said I was hot embarrased.. it's basically an easy way to say hot

my mom called gandy cute.
This is what I was hoping but it seems like there's no universal meaning for it when guys say it
I met this mechanic a while back (When I posted the thread) and we were talking later and he calls me cute....nothing happened with us but I was curious what he meant exactly.

chadD24

Slayer
Yogapants said:
Severe Retard said:

girl called me cute and I called her out on it and she said I was hot embarrased.. it's basically an easy way to say hot

This is what I was hoping but it seems like there's no universal meaning for it when guys say it
I met this mechanic a while back (When I posted the thread) and we were talking later and he calls me cute....nothing happened with us but I was curious what he meant exactly.
i just broke it down for you what it means.. and yet u skip over my detailed post.. last time ill be giving u any advice

FuckThis

Slayer
chadD24 said:
NormalfagsPissMeOff said:
hot = sluttier looking

this is good example

this girl is cute V. the one you posted is hot and theres no denying that. the girl above, if you dont think shes hot you are GAY. the below is 50/50 some guys will like her other will think she looks weird. her youth is what is like but not every guy will see the same appeal. the girl below looks like she could easily be dominated and she would fulfill alot of my fantasies/fetish but the girl above is a much higher quality female and no denying that. id be more proud to call the girl above my girlfriend but still think the girl below is very cute.  hope that helps op 

Pretty legit, altho that 2nd whore is pretty hot as well, but still cute

Yogapants

Coper
chadD24 said:
Yogapants said:
Severe Retard said:

i just broke it down for you what it means.. and yet u skip over my detailed post.. last time ill be giving u any advice again
Sorry!
I read all the posts, I just didn't reply to all. Some was obvious trolling

rigidity

Slayer
Yogapants said:
Severe Retard said:

You're insanely dumb.  He wanted to put it in you is what he meant.

Yogapants

Coper
rigidity said:
Yogapants said:
Severe Retard said:

You're insanely dumb.  He wanted to put it in you is what he meant.
I'm not dumb, I just don't understand social situations. I'm an introvert.