Redpill me on multivitamins

FreeDick

Slayer
I bought a big jar of multis from a while ago and use them sporadically (used them daily at first but stopped). Should I start taking them again. What do they actually do for health/looks/mood/etc.? 

I've read tons of studies that say they help and that they don't, I need to be redpilled on them

Superking

Normie
I found I sleep better when taking them, I think it's because my normal diet leaves me with a magnesium deficiency.

If you're gonna take them, take them every day, WITH FOOD THAT CONTAINS FATS. A lot of vitamins are fat soluble meaning they require fats for your body to digest them. If you just swallow your multi on an empty stomach you're not getting a lot of what you want. Even a spoon or peanut butter or something is 10x better than taking them on an empty stomach.

kibo

Chad
Free Dick said:
I bought a big jar of multis from a while ago and use them sporadically (used them daily at first but stopped). Should I start taking them again. What do they actually do for health/looks/mood/etc.? 

I've read tons of studies that say they help and that they don't, I need to be redpilled on them
they make you piss little more

Get individual vitamins, then you can portion them appropriately.

Vitamin D, magnesium and vitamin C are the main ones.