RedPill me about moving to SouthAmetica as a brown haired white guy

jeebusreekris

Normie
I'm slightly above average looking where I live and about 5'10.

Would moving to South America be an option for an incel from the west?

Gandharva

Banned
if you dye it Blond.but only in Peru,ecuador and bolivia.if youre incel you can say goodbye to white women,sexpats there report very low chances with the More european looking women,so go to the more amerindianish provinces in whatever country you go to.

Id recommend  Manaus.

by all means stay outside of the Caribbean and any south american country with African influence or pred S.Euro influence...youll be invisible.a black guy would kill there,though.

but you gotta dye that shit,brown hair has no value in LatAm  .

if you  want J Lo asses head to dominican republic and dye your hair black and get a tan.trust me.

Vertu

Incel
Here I'll redpill you.

Redpill: Moving to a different country because of pussy, makes you a fucking pathetic loser.

Joncoping

Normie
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
Vertu said:
Here I'll redpill you.

Redpill: Moving to a different country because of pussy, makes you a fucking pathetic loser.
legit.  if your life/goals in life revolve around getting pussy, just LOL @ you buddy boyo
Legit brah, just be confident and have some cool hobbies. The bitches will come to you

heilsa

Slayer
lmao didnt you want to leave this place forever ;D

Gandharva

Banned
MistGeburt3000 said:
Gandharva said:
by all means stay outside of the Caribbean and any south american country with African influence or pred S.Euro influence...youll be invisible.a black guy would kill there,though.

but you gotta dye that shit,brown hair has no value in LatAm  .
could i do well in south america even tho i have black hair and a bit of darker skin ?

if i leave europe that its probablly for south america for different reasons.
no .youll just pass as a local  .