[RedPill] If you need anything other than sex from women, like validation you are

jeebusreekris

Normie
fucked boyo.

This is the thing non NT guys dont get.
Most average NT dudes long realized that their gf would rather fuck Chad.

I mean how stupid do you think guys are? Most are very well aware their gf would rather fuck Jamal or Pierre or Chad.

But gues what.

Most guys DO NOT CARE.

All they care about is getting their dick wet and wether their gf thinks abouts getting rammed by a BBC during intercourse doesnt i terest them at all.

All they literally care about is nuttingand then going back to playing CoD on tveir Play Station

Who the fuck cares what women want?

If you had some basic validation during cgildhood you would be like this.

But you have some sort of mental problem for whatever reason and you crave validation like you crave chocolate cake.

While in thw real world most men dont give a shit why a women fucks them.

Most blokes dont care wether they have to pay, trick, or whatever a woman to fuck them.

ALL A NT MAN CARES ABOUT IS FUCKING A HOLE AND NOTHING ELSE.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
I would take being a 9/10 male if it meant no ability to have sex. Validation > sex.  The power of turning every females head in the room would be a great high. 

Knowing that any female would throw throw away their marriage/LTR just for a night with you. Knowing that you could fuck a girl in an instance when some other chump had to put in timeless hours of effort and money to would be such a great power to have.

Sex is overrated anyway, but social influence is awesome.

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
It's true

Most males don't "love" their girlfriends. Its classical conditioning that they associate their girlfriend with happiness because of sex

A

athmbyty

I don't understand this forums obsession with how Chad's getting lots of pussy.

Boo hoo you're not as aesthetic as him, so what?

Get a looksmatched gf if you just want lots of sex. Otherwise stop coping.

Thread is legit, sex with one person multiple times pretty much = sex with multiple people once or multiple times. Negligible difference. When I fuck I tend to bury my head into their neck often so it's pretty much the same experience.

MewingAllDay

Normie
legit, all guys i know only care about fucking, they dont give a shit about validation and just want to fuck slut. i on the other hand want to be mired, when i enter room i want them to gasp at how aestethic i am

The amount of bro science going on here is retarded.

All this mythical nt shit. Nt has become the new Chad. In reality nt probably doesn't even exist. Except for austist-cels, everyone is nt.

YEs I agree some people are better socially but these lpeople are likely better socially because they have more experience socially and have more positive experiences socially.

But any further discussion of the inner workings of most peoples minds should be done with science not just expelling baseless facts.

LongTimeAgo

Coper
Cope. You can't even begin to imagine the endorphin/dopmaine rush that validation from prime females would bring. Hence you downplay it as not mattering.

DarkSlayer

Incel
Ive found that the hornier I am hence just thinking about sex and not giving a shit about her validation, the more pussy I get.

When I start worrying about if she will like me or not, I want her to validate me, It doesnt work.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Chodelightning said:
The amount of bro science going on here is retarded.

All this mythical nt shit. Nt has become the new Chad. In reality nt probably doesn't even exist. Except for austist-cels, everyone is nt.

YEs I agree some people are better socially but these lpeople are likely better socially because they have more experience socially and have more positive experiences socially.

But any further discussion of the inner workings of most peoples minds should be done with science not just expelling baseless facts.

Legit. This forum has destroyed the meaning of the word "neurotypical"