REDPILL: Idiocy Theory

Its embarrassing for me to admit that it took me a good while to realize how plausible this is.

But basically the majority of the userbase here are incapable of accepting and acting rationally on the theories that have been concocted NOT because theyre "coping" or otherwise trying to emotionally distance themselves from truth as a defense mechanism, but simply because theyre too stupid, too low IQ to understand them. They simply lack rudimentary logical reasoning ability and its better to leave them to their vices and fates instead of trying to explain things to them.

For example yesterday I made a thread with 2 pictures of my face, one unflattering and the other flattering and cited bodybuilding as the reason for this "change". Obviously the miscer cocksuckers swallowed the bait hook line and sinker and started asking follow up questions on weight lifting routines etc because that's just how impressionable and stupid they really are.

Suffering leads to analysis, but if one does not possess enough brains for analysis then it wont matter. A common phenomena when Ive called out users on their faulty reasoning is that they will give these kneejerk reactions such as "Oh you think youre so much better than me" followed by a measly attempt at character assault instead of  addressing the topic at hand.

Im not very intelligent at all, its just that on here I am because most of the rest are simply full on retards. So its only logical then to deduce that the main reason youre incel is because you simply lack the intelligence to act on the information at hand. Sure you could've been born good looking and stupid and had a great life, but at this point one would have to understand the situation in order to change it.

You don't understand the situation so youre inept at changing it, hence the main reason youre incel is because youre fucking stupid  :lol:

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
sensorydeprivation said:
Its embarrassing for me to admit that it took me a good while to realize how plausible this is.

But basically the majority of the userbase here are incapable of accepting and acting rationally on the theories that have been concocted NOT because theyre "coping" or otherwise trying to emotionally distance themselves from truth as a defense mechanism, but simply because theyre too stupid, too low IQ to understand them. They simply lack rudimentary logical reasoning ability and its better to leave them to their vices and fates instead of trying to explain things to them.

For example yesterday I made a thread with 2 pictures of my face, one unflattering and the other flattering and cited bodybuilding as the reason for this "change". Obviously the miscer cocksuckers swallowed the bait hook line and sinker and started asking follow up questions on weight lifting routines etc because that's just how impressionable and stupid they really are.

Suffering leads to analysis, but if one does not possess enough brains for analysis then it wont matter. A common phenomena when Ive called out users on their faulty reasoning is that they will give these kneejerk reactions such as "Oh you think youre so much better than me" followed by a measly attempt at character assault instead of  addressing the topic at hand.

Im not very intelligent at all, its just that on here I am because most of the rest are simply full on retards. So its only logical then to deduce that the main reason youre incel is because you simply lack the intelligence to act on the information at hand. Sure you could've been born good looking and stupid and had a great life, but at this point one would have to understand the situation in order to change it.

You don't understand the situation so youre inept at changing it, hence the main reason youre incel is because youre fucking stupid  :lol:

:tldr:

IcedEarth

Slayer
people in here only want validation from men, the rest is just echoes

Victory said:
I just read your thread and not a single reply asked you about your lifting routine. Nobody believed that your face changed from bodybuilding. Everybody was saying it's the angle or that it's shopped.
Read it again then, its just ONE example out of many which truly demonstrate the collective sub100 IQ on this site
[hr]
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
you do realize ppl were trolling you right?

you must be a legit aspie  if you thought ppl believe you :giggle:
You cant use the "I trolled you aspie" card for every retarded post made. Im sure some of it is trolling, but the over arching theme on this site is one of stupidity and not trolling

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
you do realize ppl were trolling you right?

you must be a legit aspie  if you thought ppl believe you :giggle:
:clap:

Joncoping

Normie
I have a radical theory. Why not lift AND get surgeries? I remember on SH one of the best looksmaxers (OldRooster) was regularly lifting, was on TRT and had a buttfuck metric shitton of surgeries done.