redpill: average meztisos are better looking than average white people

eliasisdope

Coper
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
973
Reputation
0
srs i live in a place that's has a decent amount of mexicans/mestizos and a decent amount of whites,and one average the meztisos are better looking than the whites, also at my school most white girls go for the meztisos.
 

eliasisdope

Coper
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
973
Reputation
0
cosmonaut said:
but height
there's alot of tall meztisos here bro you got to remeber full on Mexicans natives are short the meztisos wich are mixed with Spaniards are usally tall
 

chadD24

Slayer
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
2,238
Reputation
2
next time post pics to back up your claims asshole. shit thread
 

lono

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,606
Reputation
10
They're usually lean and a lot of hispanic men are pretty boys. The women are good too. They could easily be the hottest race if they weren't so low socioeconomic.
 

eliasisdope

Coper
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
973
Reputation
0
allindaeyes said:
p r o j e c t i n g
yeah no
[hr]
lono said:
They're usually lean and a lot of hispanic men are pretty boys. The women are good too. They could easily be the hottest race if they weren't so low socioeconomic.
yeah aye man your black? I know alot of blacks here that slay hardcore bro
 

lono

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,606
Reputation
10
eliasisdope said:
allindaeyes said:
p r o j e c t i n g
yeah no
[hr]
lono said:
They're usually lean and a lot of hispanic men are pretty boys. The women are good too. They could easily be the hottest race if they weren't so low socioeconomic.
yeah aye man your black? I know alot of blacks here that slay hardcore bro
Yea I'm black. What are you?
 

eliasisdope

Coper
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
973
Reputation
0
lono said:
eliasisdope said:
allindaeyes said:
p r o j e c t i n g
yeah no
[hr]
lono said:
They're usually lean and a lot of hispanic men are pretty boys. The women are good too. They could easily be the hottest race if they weren't so low socioeconomic.
yeah aye man your black? I know alot of blacks here that slay hardcore bro
Yea I'm black. What are you?
half black half meztiso lol
 

eliasisdope

Coper
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
973
Reputation
0
Darth Vader said:
eliasisdope said:
Darth Vader said:
You mean Mexican? Just lol
well yeah I guess I'm not does dark brown short native Mexicans tho lol
No idea what ur saying buddy
alright let me clear this up for you there's to types of Mexicans that live in mexico there's the pure native ones that are really brown and there's the meztisos pretty much are natives mixed with europeans
 

PaleBlueDot

Banned
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
235
Reputation
1
eliasisdope said:
Darth Vader said:
eliasisdope said:
well yeah I guess I'm not does dark brown short native Mexicans tho lol
No idea what ur saying buddy
alright let me clear this up for you there's to types of Mexicans that live in mexico there's the pure native ones that are really brown and there's the meztisos pretty much are natives mixed with europeans
Ah I get you, yes they're are some good looking mestizos especially the women but still compared to whites they lose
[hr]
Plus they're socioeconomic status is really bad
 

eliasisdope

Coper
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
973
Reputation
0
Darth Vader said:
eliasisdope said:
Darth Vader said:
No idea what ur saying buddy
alright let me clear this up for you there's to types of Mexicans that live in mexico there's the pure native ones that are really brown and there's the meztisos pretty much are natives mixed with europeans
Ah I get you, yes they're are some good looking mestizos especially the women but still compared to whites they lose
yeah true there's also pure Europeans that live in Mexico like the ones they show on Mexican shows
 

PaleBlueDot

Banned
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
235
Reputation
1
eliasisdope said:
Darth Vader said:
eliasisdope said:
alright let me clear this up for you there's to types of Mexicans that live in mexico there's the pure native ones that are really brown and there's the meztisos pretty much are natives mixed with europeans
Ah I get you, yes they're are some good looking mestizos especially the women but still compared to whites they lose
yeah true there's also pure Europeans that live in Mexico like the ones they show on Mexican shows
Yes the lighter hair/skin ones, in fact they are regarded as the standard of beauty in the Latin world
 

eliasisdope

Coper
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
973
Reputation
0
Darth Vader said:
eliasisdope said:
Darth Vader said:
Ah I get you, yes they're are some good looking mestizos especially the women but still compared to whites they lose
yeah true there's also pure Europeans that live in Mexico like the ones they show on Mexican shows
Yes the lighter hair/skin ones, in fact they are regarded as the standard of beauty in the Latin world
haha foreal that's why in those shows its always the lighter skin ones in the upper class and the dark ones in the lower class
 
Top